Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Candice Swineypool tops Maxim Hot List

Best known for being "just a shy girl who grew up on a diary farm in Africa who had big dreams and small underwear, just like you, but better and sexier" as well as a lover of Brazil's huge sexual energy and the bra VS has her shilling right now (she was quoted as reading from her cue cards, with a hair twirl whilst arching her back, "this is my most favourite bra ever, even topping the one I was shilling before and I love how you can wear it under anything and yet show some straps and us girls love showing straps, right? Right!").

Swooneypoul, who, little known fact, grew up on a farm in South Africa and was very shy, is now slutting it up as one of Victoria's Secret Angels, following in the footsteps of big fashion names such as Adriana Lima, Stephanie Seymour, Pamela Anderson, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Adriana Lima and can be seen in their latest ads for their new bra, called the Unfathomable, which has adjustable multi-way straps and clips both on the front and the back and can be worn while boxing, a sport Ms Sweeneypoel very much enjoys, and offer maximum support while also looking cute and pushed-up.

When reached for comment, Candydeedee, as her friends on a farm in South Africa where she grew up call her said "Suck it Kate!". The Duchess of Cambridge could not be reached for comment.

post-36478-0-1446084456-96828_thumb.jpg

Shy, just so shy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

post-36478-0-1446084459-59237_thumb.jpg[Taylor Swift says:]

Hi, everyone, I'm Taylor Swift. I hope that everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving, I know I did. I spent the better part of the day in bed and then ate Karlie's turkey. I'm just posting here to remind you that on Dec 2, I'll be performing at my second straight Victoria's Secret Fashion show, which will air on Dec 9 on CBS and features lots and lots of me and my besties the VS Angels Karlie, Lily, Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Behati and Candice. Don't forget to watch and go get 1989, while you're at it (instead of, say, PRISM).

Once again, happy Thanksgiving everyone!

post-36478-0-1446084459-60031_thumb.jpg

Congratulations to newest VS Angel Taylor Swift!

In a most unexpected turn of events, VS overlord Ed Razek just announced that the lovely Taylor Swift, She of the Amazing Voice, is joining the illustrious company's Angel Roster. Sophia Neophitou, uncharacteristically excited, gushed :

"Taylor embodies the brand so well, she's everything we want the public to associate with our brand. She's blonde, she can speak fluent English, she can walk and she sure can blow kisses with the best of them. She's IT"

Ed unsurprisingly, had money on his mind when he hired Karlie n°2 and had this to say :

"The VSFS is getting bigger and more expensive each year so we had this amazing idea to save up a bit : Why not hire a singer as a model/Angel? And so we contacted Taylor (our first choice) and she was totally on board.

She planned the whole thing : she'll have an outfit in each segment (so we won't need any other performers) and she'll walk up and down the runway in her undies like a boss b**ch while simultaneously singing and getting in the other models' way. Can you believe this girl?"

Monica Mitro was equally enthusiastic about the new Angel, adding :

"We knew she'd be perfect from the get go. She was really invested in the show last year, going as far as giving cat-walking lessons to some of our models and I can tell you there was a definite improvement."

post-85865-0-1446084461-04276_thumb.jpg

Angel Taylor seen holding Not-Taylor model's hand for teaching purposes.

The model pictured above did not fall.

Of course, hiring Taylor opens up a whole world of creative opportunities for the show, namely the 2015 Double Fantasy Bra : the 2 BFF Bras which will be worn by both Swift and her certified BFF&E Karlie Kloss.

The singer turned Angel-singer is reportedly fitting in well with her other fellow non-Karlie Angels and anonymous sources confirmed she may be getting a second BFF : Has-been Angel Izabel Goulart.

post-85865-0-1446084460-81354_thumb.jpg post-85865-0-1446084461-02253_thumb.jpg

May God help us all.