Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Yup. And she's not the only one.

As you may all know, speculation about the next VSFS has just begun, well, I have answers for you.

You want to know who will open, who will walk, who will sing? Well I do not have that kind of answers... yet!

However, I can tell you who the newest Bombshell Supermodel Angel will be! And rumor has it, she will wear the Fantasy Bra too. Well, actually, she is not all that new. You may remember for being class in the flesh. You may remember her for her love of animals. But you really must remember her for wearing one of VS's most iconic swimsuits on the runway! That's right, the original Slowmotion Lifeguard ® (Pictured below), seen during one of VS's first fashion show!

I now give you, wearing the trademark wings, during rehersal (Too soon what? Haven't you watched last year's model search? Yeah, me neither, but they did apparently say that you have to go through a whole lot of bootcamp and stuff and that takes time):

post-36478-1274371447_thumb.jpg

With the iconic suit:

post-36478-1274371968_thumb.jpg

Don't believe me, huh?

There you go:

post-36478-1274371515_thumb.jpg

SHE IS REALLY BACK!

I just wanted to bump the best thread ever! :whistle:

^Too kind! :blush:

And I do hope (with that dog) you're not implying what I think you're implying..? ;)

I don't know...? Tell me what you thing I was implying and I will tell you if it is what I was implying...?

By the way... The dog.is.a.male... True story!

Yup. And she's not the only one.

As you may all know, speculation about the next VSFS has just begun, well, I have answers for you.

You want to know who will open, who will walk, who will sing? Well I do not have that kind of answers... yet!

However, I can tell you who the newest Bombshell Supermodel Angel will be! And rumor has it, she will wear the Fantasy Bra too. Well, actually, she is not all that new. You may remember for being class in the flesh. You may remember her for her love of animals. But you really must remember her for wearing one of VS's most iconic swimsuits on the runway! That's right, the original Slowmotion Lifeguard ® (Pictured below), seen during one of VS's first fashion show!

I now give you, wearing the trademark wings, during rehersal (Too soon what? Haven't you watched last year's model search? Yeah, me neither, but they did apparently say that you have to go through a whole lot of bootcamp and stuff and that takes time):

post-36478-1274371447_thumb.jpg

With the iconic suit:

post-36478-1274371968_thumb.jpg

Don't believe me, huh?

There you go:

post-36478-1274371515_thumb.jpg

Sadly, Pam would make a much better Angel than some of those girls... :ninja:

I don't know...? Tell me what you thing I was implying and I will tell you if it is what I was implying...?
^That Adriana is a dog... :shock:

There - I said it! But not my words, dear reader - rather the thinly veiled words of the evil frenckiki who clearly hasn't taken her special 'Lima Acquiescence' state-sponsored vitamins for some time. Call the BZ Thought Police! post-11221-0-1446084831-27922_thumb.gif

There - I said it! But not my words, dear reader - rather the thinly veiled words of the evil frenckiki who clearly hasn't taken her special 'Lima Acquiescence' state-sponsored vitamins for some time. Call the BZ Thought Police! post-18831-0-1446084835-55228_thumb.gif

No, that's no Adriana's dog :laugh:

There - I said it! But not my words, dear reader - rather the thinly veiled words of the evil frenckiki who clearly hasn't taken her special 'Lima Acquiescence' state-sponsored vitamins for some time. Call the BZ Thought Police! post-3451-0-1446084838-71046_thumb.gif

They didn't mean that it was Lima's dog... they meant that Lima LOOKS like a dog. You misinterpreted.

There - I said it! But not my words, dear reader - rather the thinly veiled words of the evil frenckiki who clearly hasn't taken her special 'Lima Acquiescence' state-sponsored vitamins for some time. Call the BZ Thought Police! post-18831-0-1446084846-73262_thumb.gif

They didn't mean that it was Lima's dog... they meant that Lima LOOKS like a dog. You misinterpreted.

OOh i read 'That's Adriana's dog' :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

The Word Just Came Down from the Goddess on High, Ed Razek!

It seems that V.S. now will openly cater to all cross dressers as the politically correct thing to do!

Justin Timberlake will be the spokesmodel, bombshell, Angel and his pick as spokesmodel was apparently made based on this video. Instead of the bra, he will wear a billion and a half dollar codpiece. AWESOME! I think this combined with the fact that Heidi Klum, now age 76, will be the featured singer every year henceforth and the news mostly guaranteed that Adri will BE BACK (going on Baron's word on this only) this year should make things really pop from now on! Open those closets, boys and girls, and come on out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBC7pilGoPc

New Scientist gets to the root of Adriana's Magical Mystical Contract

I see (over on that other VS thread <_< ) that Adriana's incredible contract is being discussed again. It seems no matter what questions you ask of it, it somehow magically adapts to piss all over any other contract ever. And if contracts ever were designed (by their very nature, you might foolishly assume) to tie a person to a job or brand then NEVER FEAR because this amazing contract can also shrink to allow La Lima to do as she pleases wherever else she so desires. Which is everywhere, of course, because everybody wants her.

Confused? You should be, because this contract - it turns out - is a tesseract contract... Or "Tessertract", as those Poindexter geeks are calling it! And it looks something like this:

post-11221-0-1446084883-5195_thumb.gif

We contacted New Scientist to try and get to the bottom of Adriana's logic-defying Tessertract - and here comes the science part:

For tessarine: t=w+xi+yj+xk note that: t=(w+xi)+(y_zi)j since ij = k . The mapping: t→(p q), p=w+xi, q=y+zi

is a linear representation of the algebra of tessarines as a subalgebra of 2 x 2 complex matrices. Note that unlike most matrix algebras, this is a commutative algebra.

OK?

Tessarines with w and z complex numbers form a commutative and associative quaternionic ring (whereas quaternions are not commutative). They allow for powers, roots, and logarithms of , which is a non-real root of 1 (see conic quaternions for examples and references). They do not form a field because the idempotents.

Just in case you were confused!!!

Anyway, what this all really means is that Adriana's contract constantly folds onto itself and unfolds in the 4th dimension at the same time. So, when you see it, you are actually seeing it through a different medium at some point in the past and/or future. So it can be at once everything and nothing.

Mainly you just have to accept that it's special. And Adriana is special. So rules do not apply. If, however, you want to add rules - then you can do that too, because the Tessertract allows that, confusingly. :wacko:

As time no longer matters with the Tessertract, we can rest comfortable in the knowledge that she will be the most important person in the history and future and evolving present of VS for eternity. And if you question any of this then the Tessertract will simply change to confound you. Resistance is, as those New Scientist nerds say, futile...

post-11221-0-1446084883-55682_thumb.png

Not only her contract my friend, but her empire as a whole is expanding faster than the universe. Case in point her film career is on the rise as my sources tell me that Adriana Lima is scheduled to play Gypsey Vampiress Mirela Petulengro in one of the upcoming Twilight prequels :) .

vmpre2.jpgvmpre1.jpg

vmpre.jpg

batzd.jpg

:woot: