Kevork89

They updated vsallaccess and the only Angels listed are:

Adriana

Alessandra

Lily

Behati

Candice

No Elsa, Jasmine, Stella, Sara or Martha

Not a big surprise that Jasmine, Stella, Martha and especially Sara are not Angels. 

The big surprise is rather that Elsa isn't an Angel. After her agency IMG wrote on her profile that she signed the official Angel-contract + posing with the other Angels at the pre show-events, her Angel-status seemed so obvious... although Behati also posed with the other Angels back in 2008 and by that time she also wasn't an Angel.  :wacko:  

I doubt they dropped her contract since she's been in the last 3 commercial shoots, and has been involved with every VS shoot in the last two months. IMO, they're waiting to announce it, or it doesn't come into effect until the show. I find it unlikely she didn't receive one when IMG posted about it, and she said it herself in an interview.

And speaking of Ed's favorites, I think Elsa is climbing into those ranks. He posts her a fair bit on his Instagram.

Perhaps she wasn't selling mainline as well as PINK and they dropped her contract? Or they're over the resting bitch faces that is Stella and Elsa?

That dont make any sense. How can Elsa not sell??????

I doubt they dropped her contract since she's been in the last 3 commercial shoots, and has been involved with every VS shoot in the last two months. IMO, they're waiting to announce it, or it doesn't come into effect until the show. I find it unlikely she didn't receive one when IMG posted about it, and she said it herself in an interview.

And speaking of Ed's favorites, I think Elsa is climbing into those ranks. He posts her a fair bit on his Instagram.

3 years and she's still cimbing?? :mad:

Gosh WTH a model's gotta do to have ED firmly in her corner? :idk:

Didn't Ed said new Angel(s) will be announced towards the end of Spring? I doubt they dropped Elsa, she is possibly the model who has shot the most for VS this year which means she's selling and VS is liking her, we all know VS drops 'em bitches fast when they don't sell.

My guess is that VS will make announcement for Elsa and everyone new during summer. I wish they did another AAA Tour tbh, they need to get the Angel lineup (whoever those girls will be) out there and clear any rumors. I personally think Elsa, Martha and Jasmine have all been signed and will be announced sooner or later. Possibly Stella too.