Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Imma need Josephine to get a contract. Girl is KILLING it.

I hope Lily stays. Not ready for her to go just yet.

Same here , not ready to see Lily go now.

Is it too big of a dream to see her in a fantasy bra? 

We all know Behati will get it one fine day and Lily is the only one missing the fun.

All this VS Angel shakeup is ridiculous? The old batch must go for the new era to begin and for the company to progress?

Lily's best shot at the FB was last year, they barely use her these days so I don't think she'll be getting it this year. I also think it's her last year as an angel but who knows. My money is on Behati, or Adriana (maybe even Candice) if they're making a big deal out of the 20th anniversary.

I wonder if they're moving the show back to NYC this year. 

I don't think they're gonna do two FB again this year... If they wanna do something really special for the 20th anniversary, they should give a FB to every angel. You know. 1 million dollars bra each and here you go LOL.

My bet is still Behati with a BIZILLION dollars fantasy bra.

In other news, apparently they're going to open a new store in Italy, but I still have to find something about where and when. I guess this year is too early, but maybe in the future we might see the show there? Who knows.

I don't think they're gonna do two FB again this year... If they wanna do something really special for the 20th anniversary, they should give a FB to every angel. You know. 1 million dollars bra each and here you go LOL.

And Adam singing  :banghead:

Which would be in line with their handing out contracts like Halloween candy. 

Yup, I think Behati's the obvious frontrunner at this point, I can't see that changing in the next 3-4 months.

Looks like shes still going for an acting career, she will be in the TMNT sequel.

She has a voice like Fran Drescher. Except Fran has a charisma and Ale has a charm of an immovable rock.

Haha well its a TMNT Michael Bay produced movie so no real high expectations on great story lines and big performances by actors. I like her voice but obviously I am extremely biased.

Back to VS talking new girls I really like Josephine, Kate G, Vita and Nadine and if Taylor Marie Hill was the new PINK girl for a year or two you know she would make a great angel in 2016-17 with more work under her belt. Feel bad for Lais always working heavy with VS and never getting those angel wings, I'd take her over Jasmine but that's just me.

Actually, I think Lais has a pretty sweet deal with VS: photoshoots, credit in the VS show, no promo events. Sure, that means she can be easily dropped any minute but they seem to have a pretty solid working relationship and I don't see it ending anytime soon.

if is true I feel like Stella is a smart girl I get the vibe that she used Barbara Palvin to get where she is now, If it wasn't for Palvin she will still be a nobody. Palvin is just to stupid for not realizing it.

My bet is on Lily.   I seriously think Lily got a chance at the FB this year if she is still there. 

It will be a shocker if Candice gets the second FB this year but with VS you'll never know, even Ale waited 11 years before Adri got 2 FB.

With speculation that Ale and Adri could be at their final year, Candice is and will be the best candidate to claim the top spot and begin a new chapter, That being said I still hope Lily will get it this year, with VS using and signing the younger girls, I feel Lily's wings are gonna be clipped.

Will it be too much of a ridiculous plot to see All 3 in a fantasy bra in different colors? Nah- I'm crazy.

By that logic, Elsa, Jasmine, Stella and Martha should all get the bra too. :ninja:

My bet is on Bee, they're pushing her hard on social media and they're really working that Maroon 5 angle with the swim special, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to Candice again.