Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

-That cover is hideous. As someone said here (sorry I am to lazy to go back and quote the person) this is a FAIL version of the Sept Issue Cover of the American Vogue...

-I don't get why Stella has so many spotlight with VS now. She is more like a Zombie (in the attitude) to me.

-Love that Adri pic and I wish it was the cover for the Swim Catalogue!

-I am so not excited for this Swim Special that I don't even know....

-I don't get why Sara is only stuck in Pink (again), she shot some stuff for VS with Russel didn't she?

-I think none of the current models have angel potential (the last one was Elsa, tho!) I would love to see Joan there but she doesn't need that (and I think it would be a downgrade for her HF career). Also would love to see Sara there but I don't think they will make it 

LAUNCHING ON 10MAGAZINE.COM THIS MONDAY. @olivier_rousteing interviews the @victoriassecret Angels: @adrianalima @alessandraambrosio @barbarafialho1 @behatiprinsloo @angelcandices @cindybruna @constancejablonski @devwindsor @isabellifontana @kasiastruss @laisribeiro16 @lilyaldridge @lilymdonaldson @joansmalls @officialjdunn @mingxi11 and @hesui923. Make sure you tune in!

All the backstage interviews Olivier did at the VSFS will be online February 2nd.

VS has finally released shots on the VS Press Room from the Russel James shoot for VDay. It's all Candice, Behati, Nadine and one of Martha. No Karlie or Stella. I don't know who else shot during that shoot. Nadine looks really good in these.

valentines-day-2015-behati-dream-angels- valentines-day-2015-behati-dream-angels- valentines-day-2015-candice-dream-angels valentines-day-2015-behati-reversible-fr valentines-day-2015-candice-dream-angels valentines-day-2015-candice-dream-angels valentines-day-2015-candice-dream-angels valentines-day-2015-candice-very-sexy-la valentines-day-2015-cheeky-panty-victori valentines-day-2015-cotton-lingerie-perf valentines-day-2015-martha-very-sexy-cut valentines-day-2015-nadine-bombshell-add valentines-day-2015-nadine-the-lacie-tho valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-very-sexy-ruffle-hea