Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

About Roosmarijn de Kok, is it me or all these new models all look alike ? :ninja:

Her, Sanne Vloet, and that other model I think it's Anne Sofie List, I always confuse the three of them  :laugh: Funny.

Then again I get confused very easily when it comes to new faces, I'm so bad at that :idk:

Her last name FTW.

Kok (surname)

Kok is either a Dutch occupational surname, "kok" meaning "cook", or an alternate spelling for the common Chinese surname Guo. Kok is a quite common surname in the Netherlands, ranking 27th in 2007 (20,834 people)

:laugh: :ninja: She is a nice looking girl though :heythere:

Çosmo just posted this, im on my phone so i cant edit that well ... i would say this def wasnt Dri's last year but i dont know about Le

Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima: "I Will Keep Doing This as Long as I Can Hold Back Nature"

In case you haven't had enough Victoria's Secret news, here's another fun tidbit! Adriana Lima spoke to Vogue UK about how she plans to wear her Angel wings forever.

"I will keep doing this as long as I can hold back nature," said Lima, who calls herself the "Mother Angel." "I never want to retire, so I'll do this for as long as my body can hold out!"

In 2011, Lima spoke with the Telegraph about her pre-fashion show diet. For the nine days leading up to the show, Lima only drank protein shakes and consumed nothing solid. The day before, she stopped all liquid intake. "No liquids at all so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that," she explained. Her rigorous dieting shocked many.

Meanwhile, Alessandra Ambrosio, who also walked in her 15th Victoria's Secret show this year, disagrees: "I don't want to go on forever. I know there comes a time that I'll have to hang up my wings, and I'm OK with that. Everyone moves on eventually."

Çosmo just posted this, im on my phone so i cant edit that well ... i would say this def wasnt Dri's last year but i dont know about Le

Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima: "I Will Keep Doing This as Long as I Can Hold Back Nature"

Adriana : "I will keep doing this as long as I can hold back nature," said Lima, who calls herself the "Mother Angel." "I never want to retire, so I'll do this for as long as my body can hold out!"

Alessandra: "I don't want to go on forever. I know there comes a time that I'll have to hang up my wings, and I'm OK with that. Everyone moves on eventually."

Adriana

Let it go dahlin.

#BodybyIza

#AdrianaVs4lyfe

Ale

Alessandra smart smart smart. Smart smart smart smart smart. Adriana Lima  dumb dadumb- Alessandra smart smart smart. Adriana Lima dumb.