Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Gosh... WHY ON HEARTH LAIS IS NOT AN ANGEL YET? She's stunning.

Lais has EVERYTHING going for her to be a major VS staple, but what holds her back is her English. If she can't express herself and show her personality in English, how can VS make her a spokesmodel for an American brand? I love her and she is very sweet and clearly has the look for it, but girl has to take some classes and REALLY work on that. Also doesn't help that like 99% of her friends are Brazilian.

Lais has been getting more VS work than most of their actual angels, and for the past 3 years or so.

^I agree, i think it's really the only reason why Lais is not an angel yet. Even last year with the interview (when she felt blablabla) her english was far from being on point :(

I love her and I really want her to be an angel, but she really need some classes ahah. 

They use these long red skirts(or whatever they are called) each year since 2008 which was amazing and different back then but they keep reusing it and those big red bows too, why can't they think of something original it's really getting bored

I havn't seen the skirts scince 2008 and I think they look great plus the pictures from the holiday collection are amazing so far

I don't know why, but in recent years, when they start releasing some pics of the setting/wings/costumes I feel like I've seen it all before. It gets very repetitive, but i guess, it cant be otherwise-heels, wings and lingerie.

I don't know, i still feel they could come up with something more extraordinary than this.

I don't know why, but in recent years, when they start releasing some pics of the setting/wings/costumes I feel like I've seen it all before. It gets very repetitive, but i guess, it cant be otherwise-heels, wings and lingerie.

I don't know, i still feel they could come up with something more extraordinary than this.

The more years pass, the more ideas they've exhausted, it's only logical.

I honestly don't even care for 'themes' that much anymore. I wish they would just use the same outfits that they use in the Christmas commercials and make the focus on the models, models, models, instead of the tacky themes and performers. 

2005 was great because the themes were very subtle. The outfits were just simple, sexy, and let the models' bodies shine without any awkward coverings or contraptions (like there are today)

Everythime I rewatch a VS show I play my own game called "oooh, look! here's the same exact outfit I saw in the other past show." It usually happens a lot :rofl:

Anyways... I always wonder why they don't do kinda of a "travel the world" theme, since they have models representing from all over the world. It would be very nice in my opinion. Even a Bridal segment wouldn't be bad at all.

Gaurentee that some group of people would get offended over nothing if they did either of those. I agree they would be great ideas but there will be butthurt people out there looking to get angry and upset over nothing.

All around the world they could argue that the segment was racist in what they did portray, or it was unfair VS didn't include <Instert country name here> or a country they did do was too stereotypical and therfore VS is racist company.

Bridal segment you'd get a group of people angry that it is sending a bad message to young women out there that marriage is the most important thing in the world.

People will find a way to complain about anything these days, I think that's why VS always keeps to the same general themes that play it safe.