Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And what about ale??

Did she sign a longer contract lol no one is talking about her

tbh After 2010 I am suprised she was still with VS, she barely has had any lingerie photos for them in the past year... they really just use her for commercials it seems.

Like, we see her more in commercials than in pictures on the web and etc but we see more of Adriana in print work and less in commercials... I can't imagine one of them leaving and the other staying

^ I think a while back someone said Ale was signed on till 2014? Either way it's anyways time to say bye to her since she's old news  :wave:

Lily had more time to come back I guess. However, I think it's their own option to either walk the show or not. Adriana said in all the interviews that there was no pression at all, she made herself the decision to walk the show.

That was Adriana though and we already know she gets special treatment.

Yes, then we know they love her and would want her so much on the show and still left her 'free' to choose.

Doutzen is a fitness junkie, lives on a bunch of healthy food so I'm pretty sure she can snap back into shape in no time. She has 3-4 months to do so, and for somebody that despite the fact she's pregnant, is still relatively quite slim for a pregnant woman. There's been numerous stories that after a woman has given birth they've lost a lot of weight within like 2 weeks. Heck a girl in England was still a size 10 (UK), didn't know she was pregnant and gave birth. If Ale had 2 months to get in shape for her to wear the FB, it's more than possible Doutzen can use 3-4 months for the show. 

Doutzen will snap right back into shape. I don't see her missing the show at all. Like Raf said above, she's a fitness junkie and eats healthy. If anyone could do it, it would be Doutzen!

And can we please stop with the "it's Adriana's last year" stuff? I swear, every VSFS people bring it up over and over (same with Ale) and she NEVER leaves. VS would be stupid to let her go right now to be honest. She's the last "superstar" they have (after Gisele left). I firmly believe that when/if Adriana leaves, it will be her decision and not VS's.

Unless VS shot Christmas and didn't publish anything or they are going to shoot something else soon then Behati is out of the run, same as Lindsay.

The FB is always shot the same days as the Christmas catalog and Behati seemed to miss the whole thing, so I would count her out tbh, I say it's between Lily & Adriana. As far as we know Candice, Adriana, Lily, Karlie & Alessandra all shot Christmas with Jac, Stella, Martha, Lais & Jasmine. I hope they are shooting some more tho, I was hoping Sara, Marloes, Elsa & Bridget Malcolm would get in :pinch:

Unless VS shot Christmas and didn't publish anything or they are going to shoot something else soon then Behati is out of the run, same as Lindsay.

The FB is always shot the same days as the Christmas catalog and Behati seemed to miss the whole thing, so I would count her out tbh, I say it's between Lily & Adriana.

lets pray tho... i hope adri or lily