Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

RmmXBYd8.jpg

I hate when they use these frilly tutu skirt things. They always look so stupid to me.  :mellow:

Me too. It was nice in 2008 with the red ones, but now they want to use them like all the time. I am liking the dark Angel theme this year though.

The tulle on Lily isn't cute. It basically looks to me like the frilly version of a kitchen apron. The tulle only really works for the lingerie if it was the white lingerie and white tulle like in last years commercial which I think was Candice, Lindsay, Gracie and Lais with a harp, OR, if it's big and is like the one Alessandra is wearing, which is the 2008 style. That's the only time tulle works with their lingerie IMO.

They used Lindsay so poorly. So much potential VS never bothered to try and tap into.

I'm still hoping Elsa makes Angel by the end of the year, and I'm really rooting for Lais too, although a non-white Angel seems to be a pipe dream at this point.

IKR? I don't get why they kept putting her on the back burner only to bring her back on. What's weirding me out is that back when VS announced London for the VSFS, Lindsay retweeted it. Maybe she'll pull an Erin.

And Jasmine Tookes for token black Angel.

They used Lindsay so poorly. So much potential VS never bothered to try and tap into.

I'm still hoping Elsa makes Angel by the end of the year, and I'm really rooting for Lais too, although a non-white Angel seems to be a pipe dream at this point.

IKR? I don't get why they kept putting her on the back burner only to bring her back on. What's weirding me out is that back when VS announced London for the VSFS, Lindsay retweeted it. Maybe she'll pull an Erin.

the black angel is LAIS RIBEIRO PLEASE  :clap:

I hope Lindsay will pull an Erin and starts doing more interesting non-VS work again once her contract expires.

If they can have only one black Angel I would prefer Lais.

tinat2 Nothing says holiday like bows #vsholiday #xmasinjuly

Read more at http://websta.me/p/769691566607246433_6658912#mITq3Y81mdmXrfzG.99

omggggggg

WU9lEts8.jpg

It's Jasmine Tookes, I'm pretty sure.

Ale does not look that good. :p

EDIT: Tina confirmed it was Jasmine in the comments.

That doesn't look like her to me. Although it probably is.

But confirmed or not, VS staff could be wrong. I'm sure it happened before.

Anyway, she looks amazing! :woot:

um do we usually find out who wears the fantasy bra in september or october. Also the musical artists, september or october?

Because ed was answerin questions and someone asked when do we found out about the performers and the FB he said September and October.. are we going to be finding out later than usual? If so, anybody could be given it, including doutzen

I am just not sure if he answered in the same order on purpose or is the FB usually found out after we know the performing artists?