Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is she nice in real life?

She is lovely. That same sweet voice and really polite and smiley.

How you mett so many models , lucky !! She says something more ?

Meh not really. She was pregnant and with her husband, so I didn't wanna hijack their personal time haha I congratulated her on the baby girl and she was so sweet, smiled, and wished me a good day.

I don't like the commercial, but I like the images thus far. Even though she does look overly tan.

I saw Doutzen today! Holy hell she is BEAUTIFUL. I congratulated her on the baby girl too. She was so sweet and polite!

You both look great! :) Just curious how do you catch them so often? I might wanna go creepin when I'm in NY someday :ninja:  :p

Thanks! I live in the East Village (Manhattan) and I'm always walking around between classes. Usually I just stumble upon them. It's not as common as it feels though. I go weeks sometimes without seeing anyone. It's rarely planned unless I know they're at a studio shooting or an event.

I saw Doutzen today! Holy hell she is BEAUTIFUL. I congratulated her on the baby girl too. She was so sweet and polite!

post-31367-0-1446077242-21056_thumb.jpg

Boy does she look uncomfortable/bitchy.

I took the picture too early. She smiled full on the next second but the picture came out blurry unfortunately :( She was really smiley and nice in person, not bitchy at all. She even liked and commented on the picture on my Instagram which was super nice of her to do.

post-85181-0-1446077244-40603_thumb.jpg

Boy does she look uncomfortable/bitchy.

I took the picture too early. She smiled full on the next second but the picture came out blurry unfortunately :( She was really smiley and nice in person, not bitchy at all. She even liked and commented on the picture on my Instagram which was super nice of her to do.

She sounds sweet, how do you meet so many models?!

Of all the people or companies still abusing spray tans/bronzer, VS has to be one of the worst offenders. IT IS 2014 people, Jersey Shore happened, Lindsay Lohan's ankles happened, it's time to move on. 

"Lindsay Lohan's ankles"  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:  

That just killed me. Never forget.

VSFS Predictions

If you guys are curious as to who will make up the 40 models of the VSFS in London this year, just look at the model trend in with their commercials, HF, and social media as well as obvious confirmations and hints already laid down.

Of course the Angels will walk, and Cara and Lais have already been confirmed so that’s 10 models already.

It’s common knowledge that Magdalena Frackowiak, Maryna Linchuk, Jourdan Dunn, Sui He, Toni Garrn, Izabel Goulart, Joan Smalls, Martha Hunt, Elsa Hosk, Jessica Hart, Barbara Fialho, Constance Jablonski, Jacqueline Jablonski and Lily Donaldson will be walking due to the previous years and VS public opinion on said models. So that adds another 14, making the total 24.

Based on current HF popularity and praise received last year Maria Borges, Kelly Gale, Hillary Rhoda, Josephine Skriver, Erin Heatherton, Liu Wen, and Ming Xi all have a chance which adds another 7 to the group. This makes the total 31.

Sara Sampaio and Marloes Horst have gotten a lot of spotlight this year for SI, and both of them have already have had their 2014 fame exploited by VS: Sara with her very own PINK event and Marloes with her very own VS commercial. With that said, that possibly adds 2 more faces to the VSFS and makes the complete total 33.

If my predictions are correct, there can be a total of 7 new models to expect in this years fashion show, whether they’ve never walked in the show and model with VS or have never worked with VS before.

When did Marloes get a VS commercial? Did i miss something? o.O

It's way too early to start talking about castings, fashion week is in September and that's when we'll see who's hot in HF and who is yesterday's news and won't make it to the VSFS. 

When did Marloes get a VS commercial? Did i miss something? o.O

It's way too early to start talking about castings, fashion week is in September and that's when we'll see who's hot in HF and who is yesterday's news and won't make it to the VSFS.