Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Maybe it's me, but I really can't like Jasmine. I've tried but... nothing. I always think she just tries too hard and I see her as a new, younger version of Miranda Kerr. :idk:

Still, she's very beautiful.

I would describe THE Jasmine Tookes as....

For one lucky Canadian ...

On August 6 at 4 p.m. EST, Elsa Hosk will be hitting the Toronto Eaton Centre’s Victoria Secret store to sign copies of our September issue. We’re giving one lucky winner a chance for a personal meet and greet, plus $250 to shop the new collection. Want in? Tweet us @FashionCanada with the question you’re dying to ask the Angel. Don’t forget to use #FASHIONxVS to be entered!

For one lucky Canadian ...

On August 6 at 4 p.m. EST, Elsa Hosk will be hitting the Toronto Eaton Centre’s Victoria Secret store to sign copies of our September issue. We’re giving one lucky winner a chance for a personal meet and greet, plus $250 to shop the new collection. Want in? Tweet us @FashionCanada with the question you’re dying to ask the Angel. Don’t forget to use #FASHIONxVS to be entered!

I wish I could enter

SO SO happy that Blanca Padilla still around...  she did VS today... such a refreshing look between all this blondes and Dark skins.  (except Sailor tho lol)

She would be a perfect VS angel tho...she speakes so well spanish and english,,, just a perfect spokeperson for the brand and obviously so so stunning.

They just hate you Bryan. Tina is leading the campaign against you.

Omg she does!!! I still can't believe she blocked me. "I just don't like being tagged all the time..." she should be happy vs fans consider her and all

I can't wait to attend the VSFS 2050 and tell her, Tina you bi$## remember me!

post-89151-0-1446079845-2666_thumb.gif

I feel like I gotta draw some attention to this but ever since the behind the scenes of VS Holiday commercial, her at the GMA with the other angels and that last pic preview Sara has stepped up her squats game. Like look at her from behind, in snaps, candids in jeans and this she has stepped it up and looking amazing for it.