Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

58 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

If you want to watch the pre-vsfs: http://www.balmainlive.com/

I didn't see Taylor, Elsa or Jas there, so not as VS packed as I expected. Especially surprised about Taylor. 

The make up was not the most flattering look for some of these girls. :ninja: Doutzen looks 40 years old. 

40 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Yeah that makeup was awful to begin with but dear god Jo's face looked terrible with that makeup. Sara didn't seem to suffer from it too bad, Ale and Lais either. But the blondes (Stella, Jo, and Romee) seemed to have suffered the most. Yikes. 

Agree, the blondes looked awful while it stayed better on the brunnettes

livelovevsangelsI'm so excited about the fantasy bra this year! ?? All of you are in for a surprise!!! 

On 9/14/2016 at 4:29 AM, 500daysofbryan said:

So....

The VSFS is happening in Paris.

I wonder why it's taking them so long to announce it.

You might not directly claim to, but you certainly position yourself to seem like you do. 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

You might not directly claim to, but you certainly position yourself to seem like you do. 

It's text. It depends on how you perceive it. Like for now, for instance, I interpret you as coming off as being salty.

But anyway, If I had proof, I'd provide it like I did back in 2014.

I perceive it exactly the way you want it perceived- you make statements as facts: " The VSFS is happening in Paris" despite saying in your next sentence that it hasn't been confirmed by VS themselves yet,  or keep them vague enough that it seems like you have information but you'll be right regardless of the result. "All of you are in for a surprise!!!" Implying you know what the information is and that'll be shocking for whatever reason. 

I'm not salty. :cain: I just think it's silly to say you never claimed to have insider information, when that's exactly what you want people to think. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I perceive it exactly the way you want it perceived- you make statements as facts: " The VSFS is happening in Paris" despite saying in your next sentence that it hasn't been confirmed by VS themselves yet,  or keep them vague enough that it seems like you have information but you'll be right regardless of the result. "All of you are in for a surprise!!!" Implying you know what the information is and that'll be shocking for whatever reason. 

I'm not salty. :cain: I just think it's silly to say you never claimed to have insider information, when that's exactly what you want people to think. 

Lol.

Nope.