Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

^ most likely, they have all swim 40% on sale.

Damn it, I wish i was in the US to go shopping :cry:

No, the PINK swim is excluded. That's why I was asking. 

I had stuff in my cart waiting for payday, and now my size is sold out. :cry: 

Untitled-10.png

I guess Erin is totally right, like she said “I sell ugly shit really well.” I guess some girls can sell more than others. Erin had a great body and she was a good "pink girl" and could sell lingerie too as well. So yes, I think what she said was true. Same with Miranda and Doutzen. Just look at those "pom pom" outfits that Doutzen used to get on the show... Do you really think that someone could handle that that as good as Doutzen did? I don't think so. And I don't like Jasmine, but I think like clauds said, she is a good seller for VS. They know what they do, and if they didn't, maybe with this new CEO we will get some really good changes. I love Sara, but I think Elsa/Jas/Jo sell better than her, so that's the reason why some girls get all the attention than others. And I'm gonna repeat this good question:  Does anyone know how they "track" sales for each girl? 

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Does anyone have examples of what might have been the “ugly shit” VS had Erin wear to move product? :D These ensembles look a bit suspect:

I was looking back at some of her VS stuff, and I don't know if most of it was actually ugly, or I just find it super dated, but this one definitely takes the cake. :rofl: 

740full-erin-heatherton.jpg

12 hours ago, ceceshores said:

VS seems messier than usual right now :rofl: Like they're throwing everything at the ceiling and hoping that something or someone sticks.

I've thought VS has been throwing things and  hoping it sticks for the past 3 or 4 years.

Found some interesting pics:

Abbey Lee was considered to wear Miranda's "ballet de fleur"-outfit

and Liu Wen was not the first Asian model to hit the VS runway. Way back then, in 1996, there was an Asian model walking the VS show. I'm not sure if it's Ling Tan, but I'm quite sure it is.

2016-05-25 18.28.01.jpg775084.jpg

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I've seen models wearing the same bra, bikini, panties for different pictures, so that must be one of the ways? 

Then they probably split it between girls. Or give it to the one in the "main" pic.

Either way there are enough "solo" shots for VS to get a pretty good idea who sells and who doesn't.

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

Then they probably split it between girls. Or give it to the one in the "main" pic.

Why would they have to do that? They have probably assigned a unique number to each picture and know who the model is in every picture. So they can tell if e.g. picture A of a bra sells better than picture B of the same bra. That could then sometimes allow them to draw conclusions that the model in picture A sells better than others.

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

Why would they have to do that? They have probably assigned a unique number to each picture and know who the model is in every picture. So they can tell if e.g. picture A of a bra sells better than picture B of the same bra. That could then sometimes allow them to draw conclusions that the model in picture A sells better than others.

Some pics are available on the same exact page. That's what I meant.

8 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

Some pics are available on the same exact page. That's what I meant.

I would assume that they track each individual catalogue picture so why would it matter if the same item is pictured twice on the same page?

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I would assume that they track each individual catalogue picture so why would it matter if the same item is pictured twice on the same page?

I think he means on the website. If you click onto a product page, you'll have Romee wearing the suit, but Stella showing the back of the suit, and Martha wearing it in a different colour sometimes. 

@diamondtw He didn't say, but it'll be in the summer as usual. Probably July. I think they're shooting abroad again, since he said "where in the world are we going this time."