Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Random, but because it's the theme of tonight's MET has anyone seen Ex Machina? I hear people raving about it but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

I really liked it! Also, Oscar Isaac is in it, so it's worth watching just for that. 

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Who is part of the nepotism bitches crew?

I really like that label! :rofl:

The Nepotism Bitches Crew :

Kendall Jenner (and Kylie i guess)

Gigi Hadid

Bella Hadid

Hailey Baldwin

Lily Rose Depp

Georgia Jagger

Lottie Moss

Kaia Gerber

6 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Sara, Jo, and Romee are going to metgala I think is the after party 

They're not going to the Met Gala. It's an after party, I think hosted by Balmain.  Jasmine and Martha are also there. 

Karolina's was my favorite. I thought the dress was beautiful and it actually incorporated technology, what a concept! Fashion in the age of technology meant shiny and metallics to 90% of the people there and it ended up looking more like Golden Globes red carpet versus the Met Gala. Overall, pretty disappointing year. People could have done some really creative stuff with this theme and they played it so safe and boring. 

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Can we please acknowledged that the Crypt-keeper is still alive and kickin..

@ILUVAdrianaLima - I found your next Quest - Good luck bro

Jeezes hell are you sure it's alive? And HELL NO TO HER! Not enough In & Out burger in the world! :rofl:

And to all the Lima lovers out there...she f'in failed with her outfit this year! It makes it looks like her navel starts at her chest :ninja:

God, Balmain is sooooo boring now - Olivier has literally been churning out variations on like 4 looks for the past few collections. I loved Nicole Kidman's look (even though it didn't go with the theme), and Liu Wen, Florence Welch, KK and Claire Danes were the stand outs for me.

Also, I would have loved to see someone wear/pay tribute to some old McQueen designs (particularly from his Givenchy a/w '99 collection) since they'd actually fit the theme but it's seems everyone likes to slap on some heavy metallic jewellery and foil and suddenly they're ~futuristic~ :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

The Aldridge and Delevingne sisters are part of the crew too...

I never understood Lily have turned an angel except for nepotism , her walk is terrible, one of the worst ever of VS angels history, her photoshoots are boring and makes me wanna sleep. She hasn't charisma and like a model is so whatever. I'm not a hater of her but somethings doesn't makes sense except for nepotism.

7 hours ago, freya said:

God, Balmain is sooooo boring now - Olivier has literally been churning out variations on like 4 looks for the past few collections. I loved Nicole Kidman's look (even though it didn't go with the theme), and Liu Wen, Florence Welch, KK and Claire Danes were the stand outs for me.

Also, I would have loved to see someone wear/pay tribute to some old McQueen designs (particularly from his Givenchy a/w '99 collection) since they'd actually fit the theme but it's seems everyone likes to slap on some heavy metallic jewellery and foil and suddenly they're ~futuristic~ :rolleyes:

super agreed. Balmain inspired by Kardarshian/Jenner Family  always in every season

6 hours ago, Warhol said:

I never understood Lily have turned an angel except for nepotism , her walk is terrible, one of the worst ever of VS angels history, her photoshoots are boring and makes me wanna sleep. She hasn't charisma and like a model is so whatever. I'm not a hater of her but somethings doesn't makes sense except for nepotism.

VS seems to think her husband is famous. Also, shje is very relatable to the everyday woman. Cause she, you know, is one.

I was hoping for maybe a dress inspired by the Ex Machina robot (I think her name was Eva, Ava something) in it's robot form or whatever, not what it was wearing human clothes. 

Honestly. KK's was my fave and the whole process of making Emma's actually intrigued me. The rest.. eh.