Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

When you think about it right now, with Adriana still out and Heidi not doing anything with VS, Alessandra is the next girl in line as well as the most known. So it's obvious she will get this much stuff with VS.

As Tori earlier pointed out, it's not just recently. Ale has been dominating the catalog covers statistic for several years. :p

From StyleWriterNYC's Twitter:

Meet Taylor Momsen at Victoria's Secret Soho (565 B'way) Thurs., 1/14, 6:30-7:30 pm, as she celebrates launch of Love Rocks fragrance...

Here is VS being so last minute yet again. I guess Candice will probably be there tomorrow since they didn't mention the model and they always make a big deal when it's one of the bigger names. If there's no girl there at all (because an hour is too short for a signing, not to mention the event is so late) then what the hell?

EDIT: Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to be there: http://talkingmakeup.com/celebrity-beauty-...n-nyc-tomorrow/

Vamp i meant work they do outside of VS. I meant Doutzen does the most model work outside like editorials, campaigns etc. Its true Rosie, Candice especially are dominating the sites and catalogues. I didnt mean the new crop of girls. I was talking in regards to the angels. I guess VS just love Ale.

Vamp i meant work they do outside of VS. I meant Doutzen does the most model work outside like editorials, campaigns etc. Its true Rosie, Candice especially are dominating the sites and catalogues. I didnt mean the new crop of girls. I was talking in regards to the angels. I guess VS just love Ale.

I agree, but we kind of already knew that Candice, Rosie, Chanel, Lindsay, etc. were going to be all over the place anyway. They're all competing against each other (still, I guess) since someone in Candice's thread said she didn't have an Angel contract yet. Now she could've been lying (which I think she was) because it's a contract and they can be kind of tricky. I think they signed who they wanted after the show. If not, and Candice was telling the truth, then they should be signing them soon.

No model and a B-list celebrity for a launch? Sounds like the kind of screw-up that would happen if VS never wanted/expected to lose the model originally meant for the launch. :whistle:

@dizzy: she's an actress on Gossip Girl, and I'm thoroughly disgusted with myself for knowing that w/o having to look it up. :x

No model and a B-list celebrity for a launch? Sounds like the kind of screw-up that would happen if VS never wanted/expected to lose the model originally meant for the launch. :whistle:

Ale's agent said she wasn't renewed. What don't you understand? And if VS wanted to use the pictures of Marisa and for her to launch the fragrance they would've and she would've been there tomorrow because I'm sure it would've still been under her contract with them to do so. Just like Tori said about Gisele and the fact that they still had the right to use (or not) the recent stuff she did for them after she had already decided to leave because of her contract. I'm pretty sure that it's not up to Marisa what they can and cannot do with images of her in the future that she shot during her time under contract with VS. To me it's sounding like VS and Marisa didn't part in the nicest of ways (it was also said that she wanted to renew) and that would explain why Marisa or her people haven't said anything yet (but yet ignore everyone asking about her and post other stuff as to change the topic) because think about it: If she decided not to renew her contract (which didn't happen) she would probably want to be the first one who said that she did and why.

Also, thank you, Kev!

question: some people say behati is an angel, and some say she's only the main pink girl. is she an angel or just the main pink girl?

and if she is not an angel then why would vsallaccess would have her under as an angel? i have never seen her doing anything else than just pink, never seen her in commercial, launches, interviews, nothing. i am assuming angel has to do all these stuff to be an angel. so i am guessing she is not an angel.

Thanks for the explanation, Tori. I think that's what they're going to do because the pictures that we've seen so far are the ones that were shot in Miami and I know that because Alessandra posted a picture of herself in October from the same VS photoshoot the pictures that just came out came from in Miami with the same hotel room/beach back drop. In November, she posted a picture from a VS photoshoot in New York showing a clothing rack with a lot of pink and red Valentine's Day-ish lingerie. She probably got the cover too.

Launch

Campaign

Interview on Good Day LA

Soho Store Launch

fs099hi.th.jpgindexki.th.jpgfs0913hi.th.jpgfs0911hi.th.jpg

Store Launch from last year I believe or the year before

azjm9jag0.th.jpgsx0yupkr5.th.jpg

General Clothing Line

v293634.th.jpg v293635.th.jpg v293623.th.jpg v293617.th.jpg v293608.th.jpg

v293610.th.jpg v293620.th.jpg v293613.th.jpg v293603.th.jpg

VSAllAccess

58945409.th.jpg84506237.th.jpg

Do you need anything more?

thanks for posting never since none of those stuff of behati. thanks for clearing out my doubt.

It's possible, MissLimaVzla. Just to clarify my earlier post, the three scenarios I think are possible based on recent VS history are:

1. The Early Spring cover is the main Valentine's cover (as it used to be up until 2007). After all, it does have the word "Valentine" on it.

2. The images used for Valentine's might be spread out over both the Early Spring/Spring Fashion V1 catalogs as it was last year with the Vintage Victoria campaign.

3. The Candice cover isn't the main Valentine's cover, and Alessandra (or another model) has shot a separate Valentine's Day cover. This is based on Alessandra tweeting that she shot for V-Day.

(It's possible whatever she shot could be just advertising or promotional pictures for the stores or VS pressroom. There's no guarantee that it's actually a Valentine's cover.)

The fact that VS hasn't done a "Valentine's Day" type cover since 2006 makes it less clear what they will do this year.

We'll just have to wait and see.

i think vs needs a change with their model. they need something different like a red hair , asian, middle eastern. like cintia dicker, jarah and jessica gomes. would be great vs model.

my angel line up would be kim cloutier, cintia dicker, gracie carvalho, esti ginzburg, julie ordon, rosie huntington whiteley, jarah mariano, and jessica gomes

I really wanna see Hilary Rhoda do VS. They seem to want to go for the typical girl next door blonde american when they have this stunning american model right in front of them. I dont know if alot of people like Hilary but i think she would be perfect for VS. I also wanna see Maryna do more work for VS as well as Jessica Hart. I Know they have all done some stuff here and there but i was hoping Jessica might show up at last years show but she didnt. Got Elyse though and she is amazing.

Im pretty happy with the angel lineup right now. Not including Heidi but Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Miranda and Behati are great. Wish they would give something more for Behati but her look is obviously gonna keep her stuck in PINK. Which sucks. I know Miranda has that same kinda young look but she still has this sex appeal to her. I think Behati has that but VS wont let her release it lol. If there were any of the current new faces i would make angel it would be Rosie, Emanuela and Candice...