Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

As long as she avoids shoots like the one above ^ for Frederick's, she cant do no wrong.

Some part of me actually remembers those pictures coming out last year and specifically not posting them because they were so awful. (But I love the contribution anyway! Thanks Mo!)

Is it just me or would she be perfect (appearance and personality-wise) for VS Pink? I%20dont%20know.gif

I've been rooting for her to PINK for years but I mostly just keep that to myself just because I (realistically) don't think it's ever going to happen. Aside from the SI swim call, she hasn't really done any big name brand work; just your run of the mill Nordstroms, Macys, Tillys, so I don't see VS picking her up out of the blue and having her work for them anytime soon.

I agree, though; she would be absolutely perfect and a girl can definitely dream. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I probably should've added the info though, huh? She's wearing Love Haus and the photographer is Izak Rappaport: https://instagram.com/izakr/

Thanks for adding the info! Yeah, last time she shot with Izak it took him nearly ~3 months to upload the HQ pics to his site so let's hope this time it's sooner rather than later (the time might be an exaggeration but I remember it felt like a really long time for him to upload the pictures). Also, the lingerie was sent to her by Love Haus, and they reposted one of her pics to their instagram with a #WCW tag. Wishful thinking but maybe she'll shoot with them soon!