Bellazon

Karen Graham
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Like Ms Hutton. Ms Graham can sometimes look so different and both have a thing that sets them apart from other models. Lauren has her gap and Karen has her nose ( I've never seen anyone else have a nose like Karen's) Both outstanding women, thanks for the post :flower:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey , i just noticed her yesterday and i very like her beauty. I think her face is just too perfect! She looks so feminine and classy and elegant! I dont see this elegant site on the models today, i think models today changed....

Yup you're right , todays models , it's all about being sexy, sultry and so on. I have not seen a classy and elegant face yet maybe that is why I like the models from the 70's and 80's. For me they had more range and could do both sexy and elegant .Karen Graham is elegant and classy but she's also fun and sporty. In real life she's a pro at fly fishing and is respected in that field . Anyways I'm happy you found her enjoy and peace. :flower: