Bellazon

Susan Eldridge
Thumbnail

azkid

• 1 month later...

I really like her. At first I felt kinda like a perv staring at her pics, but then I realized taht she wasn't a little girl, and the fact that she can portray both innocence and sexiness in her pics is a testament to how good of a model she can be. She really has some great editorials.

I really like her.  At first I felt kinda like a perv staring at her pics, but then I realized taht she wasn't a little girl, and the fact that she can portray both innocence and sexiness in her pics is a testament to how good of a model she can be.  She really has some great editorials.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just pretend the Terry Richardson ones don't exist. I hate him as a photographer, so it isn't hard.

Love that last ed!

She's doing the new Bebe Fall 2005 campaign! What a change from all of the strong, european/latin brunettes they've been using recnelty...

I just came to this thread to see if you knew! I've totally fallen in love with her. I love her teeth.