Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

42 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Gigi looks so freaking skinny now :ninja: her thirst to be an HF model/VS angel is real

and after all the things she said about her body is really disappointing

This is extremely sad but true :sad: I'm afraid to say it in her topic cause I dont wanna offend the crazies  :ninja: 

Not so long ago,there was no model I loved more than Gigi, I actually thought physique-wise she were on par with Hannah Ferguson, Marisa Miller (in her prime), but now its a different story. The other day I saw those pics from Seafolly  2015, Cannes 2015... aaaaand it made me feel like :cry: 

What disturbs me even more is that this trend has become very mainstream.Take Camila Morrone, Alexandria Morgan for instance :sad:

4 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I'm still surprised by the fact that people find it hard to say "sorry" MEANING it. 

"Sorry" has become such trivial word a lot of people say it without meaning it. They often say it as cop-out to continue any further discussions :/ 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

"Sorry" has become such trivial word a lot of people say it without meaning it. They often say it as cop-out to continue any further discussions :/ 

Yeah, I strongly agree, but what makes me even more pissed is that people don't even say it anymore and I don't know if it's for their pride or else..

7 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I'm still surprised by the fact that people find it hard to say "sorry" MEANING it. 

Except for Justin Bieber. 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Blame the sports figures, entertainers, political/public figures, and business moguls for this. PR crises interventionists must think people are dumb, but I guess if someone sheds a tear or their bottom lip quivers all the better. It's a scripted coach performance that the public buys all the time. All of them don't want to lose their endorsement/sponsor deals, you know because greed is king.

I would like someone to call a press conference and tell their endorser/sponsor to fuck off and they're not sorry. Tell them if you don't like my opinions on matters then you can fuck off because I stand by what I said. I would respect that person way more if they did that, rather than being neutered publicly.

"Sorry" is so cliche now.

But mine was a general thought. I don't care about politics and those things :rofl: I mean, I've grown up with the value of saying sorry - or showing how much I'm sorry without saying it - for what I did or said to someone and I expect the same from others but I'm always disappointed because they don't do that and that's what pisses me. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Blame the sports figures, entertainers, political/public figures, and business moguls for this. PR crises interventionists must think people are dumb, but I guess if someone sheds a tear or their bottom lip quivers all the better. It's a scripted coach performance that the public buys all the time. All of them don't want to lose their endorsement/sponsor deals, you know because greed is king.

I would like someone to call a press conference and tell their endorser/sponsor to fuck off and they're not sorry. Tell them if you don't like my opinions on matters then you can fuck off because I stand by what I said. I would respect that person way more if they did that, rather than being neutered publicly.

"Sorry" is so cliche now.

You are kinda right. I took a PR classes in grad school and one of the things the prof mentioned was how audience/consumers are very forgiving if you are willing apologize, regardless if you mean it or not. Saying "sorry" has unfortunately become very cliche.

You point is also why Trump is doing so well in the election.

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

But mine was a general thought. I don't care about politics and those things :rofl: I mean, I've grown up with the value of saying sorry - or showing how much I'm sorry without saying it - for what I did or said to someone and I expect the same from others but I'm always disappointed because they don't do that and that's what pisses me. :rofl:

Just to be clear, I was making a general statement and was it necessarily only referring to politics :no2: 

Personally I think if you are not "sorry" it is disingenuous and pointless say it. If you aren't sorry please don't say it b/c it make things worse. Also actions speaks louder than words. You could say you are sorry but if you continue to be a jerk your apologies are just empty words and you end up coming off as more of a jerk.