Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

21 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Sure, why not :p But this might increase the price of certain fishes and most of my meals consist of fish. Also, Palin entertains me so I would be kinda disappointed if we got rid of her :/ 

Fiiiiiiine, we will keep her and Alaska......but she has to spend 6 months in North Korea every year just to give me some relief from her mouth.

16 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Curious as to what you consider hot, Canada. 10C? ;) 

Anything over (positive) double digits I actually do not like :ermm: Negative double digits is different, but no it's like 25 in my apartment all the time :pinch: It's miserable, and hi you :hug: 

16 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

This coming from the Brit. :p It's nearly 30 in my house right now. 

That's cause you're in it there luv:ninja::flower: 

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Good point :p I am referring to about 2 yrs ago. I saw it on one of those 24hrs news channel. Pretty sure it was Fox News :laugh: There was this TX group that wanted the state to be emancipated (kinda ironic :p) and have it be it's own country separated from the USA. Like I said, we should let them do it and have them take FL with them. They could build a wall around their states. I am sure the US would have no problem agreeing to pay for it. Problem solved! :PinkCouture2: 

I will gladly donate to this cause if it means none of them can escape their confines :whistle:

Good gosh! I was almost t-boned by this oblivious idiot who ran a red light just after my light turned green on my way to pick up some simple ice cream :ninja: Thank goodness I do a double check before I make my left turn on any green light. To think, I might of not been here typing this message if I did otherwise :ninja: 

On 24/06/2016 at 4:57 PM, HitchcockBlonde said:

I fear Johnson as PM, I really do. I had hoped Cameron would stay on. And I despise Cameron, so that's really a concession for me.

As do I. One of my biggest fears about all this is that Johnson is London through and through and that he'll leave everything else to rot. I myself come from a city that without European funding would probably have looked like a Mad Max film by now, but I'm ashamed to say that we were still one of the first to vote Leave, helping to hand free reign to the same right-wing government that spent about three decades beating the place senseless. It seems to me that migration was the main issue, but there are actually very few migrants there, just a lot of paranoid 'Sun' readers. It just goes to show that if you repeat a lie long enough and loud enough, people will start to believe it.

51 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

@toodarnhot

Judge sentences 'willfully blind' parents for son’s meningitis death

Probably saw this in the papers or the news where you are south of me, but fuck, the husband got 4 months jail and the mom 3 months house arrest :/ Are you fucking kidding

Yeah, I've been following the case a little bit since it started. A child is dead because of their idiocy and this "punishment" is nothing more than a little slap on the wrist. Drives me mad. And their brain dead supporters trying to justify their actions. :pinch: 

One of the guys I work with is along the lines of the natural herbal stuff cause that's what him and his wife like, but I posed the same question to him  as in the case, if he would use regular meds if nothing else was working and he said in a heartbeat.

They should've at least both been snipped/tubes tide to never have kids again :pinch: 

I totally understand trying a couple natural remedies at the start if that's what you're into, and the issue hasn't developed seriously yet, but when your kid's entire body is so seized up you have to transport him on a mattress, and you choose to drive him to a naturopath and not a hospital??  And the mother just getting house arrest? It sets a terrible precedence.