Bellazon

Ana Hickmann
Thumbnail

dsrinaldi

average period.i see prettier girls at my school.and to tell you the truth i'd rather be myself and look like myself then to look like her

all those prettier girl who after classes are eating in McDonalds

I'll bet that she the same would prefer to look like herself than that like you and all those people who have ever hired her wouldn't hire you.

<_<

now that was just flat out rude.i believe we haven't met so don;'t make stupid judgements about me.you don't know how i look and too bad i don't need to get hired anywhere because i'm happy with what i do and with what i am.

goddamn some people just have a hard time dealing with other's opinions

Im curious about what would happen if sb had wrriten similar opinion in Lima thread

socio im not biased at all. if i was biased i would only make this a lima forum. i wouldnt be an admin if i was biased. now we call all play nice or i will close ana hickman's thread down and we start it again. she stated her opinion and thats all she did. other model's get bashed too and i dont say anything about it. to tell you the truth ana hickman isnt that hot. now lets play nice or suffer the consequences.

thx unfortunatly her "official" page is down, Ana Hickmann. Official Website. maybe just for a short time.

the first pic says

Ana Nirvana: She's waiting for you
damn, reading that made me drop my skittles...