Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

I think I remember something from the 2003 show.

Batman sound track-open theme

Shaggy Feat Brian and Tony Gold-hey sexy lady

Not sure but Peggy Lee-Fever

N.E.R.D (jason nevins) -Rockstar

Kylie Minogue(chemical brother remix)-slow

Sean Paul-Just gimme the light

Jay Z-Dirt Of Your Shoulders

Basement Jaxx-Good Luck

Evanescene-Bring me to life(frozen remix)

Yeah, I did see those. I'm looking for 2003's music though, but thank you so much for going through an looking for me Meghan! :hug: :kiss:

I think I remember something from the 2003 show.

Batman sound track-open theme

Shaggy Feat Brian and Tony Gold-hey sexy lady

Not sure but Peggy Lee-Fever

N.E.R.D (jason nevins) -Rockstar

Kylie Minogue(chemical brother remix)-slow

Sean Paul-Just gimme the light

Jay Z-Dirt Of Your Shoulders

Basement Jaxx-Good Luck

Evanescene-Bring me to life(frozen remix)

Thanks Valmount! :) :kiss:

If anyone has the rest, please post! :)

• 3 months later...

so to revive this thread... I bet i'm not the only looking forward to the next show... so i guess we could start talking again about news, rumours and wishes for the VS 2006 fashion show ! i'll start with a lil review of the girls that i think will be there / i hope to see again / do not wish to see again / hope they will cast for the first time:

The VS "staff":

Gisele

Adriana

Karolina

Alessandra

Izabel

Selita

Heidi (she's pregnant again, right ? does anyone know when she's 'due' to give birth ? :mellow: )

The other girls used to doing the show:

Naomi Campbell

Ana Beatriz Barros

Fernanda Tavares

Isabeli Fontana

Eugenia Volodina: they HAVE to renew her after last year's performance !

Angela Lindval

Oluchi Onweagba

Last year's new girls that i'd like to see again:

Doutzen Kroes: gorgeous

Bianca Balti: gorgeous

Inguna Butane: so cute last year! maybe not aggressively sexy enough for VS though... i wouldn't hold my breath but why not ?

Caroline Windberg: good body, really cute... not sure they will renew her though

Raquel Zimmerman: she has no hips but she was so cute last year ! i don't think she will do it again though

Caroline T: she pisses me off but she was good at VS and it would be stupid not to have her again

Morgane Dubled: at first i didn't like her for VS but after watching the show a few times i thought she was really cute and i really like her body... it'd be cool if she could have another chance to show her potential

Natasha Poly: if she gains some weight before the show i think she might be in it again... she killed everybody with her body and smile last year !

Last year's new girls that were a big mistake:

Andi Muise: ugh !

Tatiana (don't remember her last name): ugh !

Julia Stegner: i love her but she's not made for lingerie - not VS at least

Yfke Sturm: i like her but she didn't stand out

Marija Vujovic: ugh !

New girls that i'd like to see:

Valentina Zaelieva: i don't like her that much but i think she's be great for VS

Rianne ten haken: she's a sex kitten ! i wonder what VS is waiting for !

Katja Shchekina: same ! since she's featured in the catalog this year maybe they'll cast her for the show...

Jeisa Chiminazzo: she's grown on me lately and i think she's good VS material

Iselin Steiro: if they cast succesful high fashion models like they did last year she might be in... good body (former volleyball player) and she looks really good and can be so sexy !

Anja Rubik: same as above

There are other girls but i can't think of them atm :ninja:

Now the question is: will tyra be there ? or will she make a guest appearance or something ?

Last thing: i hope this year's outfits will be better and sexier (it's not ready to wear, it's lingerie damn it !) that last year and that the editing will not suck... :ninja:

I think karo will open the show... her last time was in 2001 whereas adriana opened it in 2003 and gisele in 2002 and 2005... I don't think alessandra has the potential to open the show but i can definitely see her open a segment this year.

About the knew girls they would be stupid not to cast katja since she works for them... so does valentina btw so maybe we'll see her... And rianne would definitely be a great choice but i'm not too sure about that...

About the two pregnant models... well they could make heidi walk the runway while pregnant, isabeli did a swimsuit runway show while pregnant but i don't know... they'll find a trick lol... about isabeli, if she succeeds in getting back into shape right before the show they'll cast her but since she's not as big a model as heidi (for ppl who don't know the fashion industry) i doubt they will let her walk if she has the body that heidi had last year :ninja: