Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

hey hey! so there's a thread on the Fashion Spot devoted to the discussion of the VS Fashion show and i thought it'd be a great idea to have one here, now that the show is coming back! talk about who u'd like to see open the show, close the show, what "other" models u'd like to see struttin' their stuff, past favorites u'd love to see return, who u think shouldnt come back, etc. also any new information/news about the show can be posted in this thread, that way those who arent fond of adriana, gisele, alessandra, etc can still be informed! :)

OK to start, anyone who has not seen the shows, and would like to should go here:

http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/victorias_..._fashion_shows/

i just saw the 3 shows for the first time last night. i think karolina kurkova rocks it the best and i would love to see her open the show. i also loved the way adriana closed out the show in 2001 and would love for her to be the one to close it out again. i'd also love to see natalia vodianova in the show, tho i'm pretty sure her contract with calvin klein would prevent that from happening. bianca balti is pretty fierce on the runway so i would like to see what she can do. i love tyra banks, even tho she's practically washed up (:/), but i love her presence on the catwalk and would still love to see her do the show. angela lindvall has GOT to go. i have nothing against the girl in general; i even like some of her editorials but in the 2003 show she looked like a complete WACKO. alessandra i felt had no presence in 2003 (of course she WILL be back) but i feel that she did well in 2001...could be that her hair was darker then, and i definitely prefer her with dark hair. ana bb i also felt slipped under the radar, which is rather unfortunate coz i really like her. i'd still like to see her come back tho and give it another go! liya kebede, one of my favorites, i would NOT like to see back. i adore her in ads and editorials but she has NO presence on the catwalk whatsoever. definitely dont want to see gemma ward in the show...she's much too kiddie looking to be prancing around in her skivvies. i know i'm missing a lot of ppl but i can always add on later...

very long post but i'd like to hear other opinions! so keep this thread alive and post my friends!!! :D

Well, as long as the Brazilian triple A is there, I'm happy. And of course they will be :wub:

Other than that... A bra show looks good when there is something to stuff the bras. I guess Laetitia is out, but Tyra has to be back. And Gisele of course. And Jessica White and Jessica van der Steen. And yes, Karolina to add some class, legs and blonde hair!

I'd like to see the regulars: Adriana, Karolina, Heidi, Tyra, Laetitia ( well, she's not regular anymore, but I wish they'd bring her back ), Ana, and Gisele.

I know Alessandra will be in the show and even though she looked great in 2003, I didn't get any presence from her either, like OriginalSin said.

I'd like to see Bianca Balti, Laryssa Castro, and Katja S.

I like Ale, Adriana they need to get rid of Ana though, heidi is a classic so you know shell be there even if i dont find her attractive. Gisele is nice. They should bring back Diana (sp?) and should have Poly there. Apart from that I woudl chose all my fav girls :p

Can anyone give me any info about what is happening? Is this going to be on TV this fall, or what?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gonna be taped in november, aired near christmas

from: http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid596110012210/

A Victoria's Secret Exclusive!

August 11, 2005

Supermodel and expectant mom HEIDI KLUM is due with her second child next month with rocker hubby SEAL, but that's not going to stop the sexy mama from walking the runway in eye-catching lingerie!

The CBS special, "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show," airs this November and the German-born beauty plans on losing the baby LB's in time to show off her assets for the sexiest night on television -- making it her first post-baby catwalk!

"For me it's the biggest inspiration to get back into shape again," she tells ET.

In addition to Heidi, the sultry special will feature top models like GISELE BUNDCHEN and ADRIANA LIMA and will take place November 9 at New York City's Lexington Armory and will air on the Eye Network later that month.

Victoria's Secret "Angels" SELITA BANKS and IZABEL GOULART will make their fashion show debut, and the models will walk the runway in the famous Victoria's Secret creations and signature "Angel" wings.

Besides the fashion show, the fun special will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the exciting show.

It's also been annouced that Heidi will host the German version of "America's Next Top Model," aptly titled "Germany's Next Top Model."

"We are thrilled to see ProSieben's commitment to the series by attaching Supermodel Heidi Klum to the project," commented ARMANDO NUNEZ, President, CBS Paramount International Television. He added, "This exciting franchise is a ratings sensation around the world, proving that fashion is a universal language."

I'm not going to see that show because in Belgium they going to let the show see mouths and mouths later !

But I really want to see Adriana !!! I love her !  :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not even sure it's aired in Denmark. Luckily we have the internet...

I'm not going to see that show because in Belgium they going to let the show see mouths and mouths later !

But I really want to see Adriana !!! I love her !  :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not even sure it's aired in Denmark. Luckily we have the internet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, thank god ! :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God bless the Internet!