Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Love her so much for Theory :wub:

She is modeling for a long time now but she still delivers something new and different :wub:

She should be such an incredible material for photographers :yes: Not only a beautiful and perfect face but also a true model :wub:

Did something happen to natalia vodianova fansite?!

A little bit of sad news guys. My Natalia site will be deleted permanently as of Monday, August 10, 2015. My host has decided to end its webhosting services and I have decided not to move the site somewhere else. I can but I have chosen not to. This would have been my 7th year running the site but for reasons I can't really explain here, I must let go of it. I just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to save anything from it. Come Monday at midnight, the site will be gone. Thanks to all the Natalia fans who visited it over the years. 

tfs@Ochi Chernye

Natalia's English cottage is on the market!
Live like a supermodel: Natalia Vodianova's country pile goes on sale for £3million... complete with a spa and swimming pool
  • The 18th-century converted watermill is in Selham, West Sussex 
  • Property is full rustic charm but on the market for suitably glitzy  £3million
  • Vodianova bought the estate with ex-husband Justin Portman in 2005 

By Naomi Greenaway for MailOnline

Published: 13:26 GMT, 8 September 2015 | Updated: 14:11 GMT, 8 September 2015

She has called it home for the past ten years, but Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova has now put her country pile on the market - with a suitably high price tag.

The 18th-century converted watermill, in Selham, West Sussex, is on the market for £3million.

Vodianova bought the estate with ex-husband Justin Portman in 2005, where they lived with their three children until their split in 2011.

2C126E0100000578-3226215-The_star_attrac.jpg

The star attraction of Vadianova's estate is the indoor pool, which is linked via an underwater arch to an outdoor pool

2C126C5400000578-3226215-Model_looks_The.jpg

Model looks: The supermodel's 18th-century converted watermill, in Selham, West Sussex, is now for sale

2C126C6900000578-3226215-The_Lodsbridge_.jpg

The Lodsbridge Mill estate consists of a grade II listed four-bedroom house, a separate three-bedroom cottage and 19 acres of countryside. and is now on sale for a suitable glitzy £3million

She may always look glitzy on the red carpet, but as these images reveal the fashionista has a far more understated style when it comes to staying in.

The property is full rustic charm with wooden beams, exposed brickwork and antique touches. 

Despite it's laid-back feel, the property has plenty of creature comforts too including a spa complex, which has an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a sauna, plunge pool, steam room and treatment rooms.

The couple bought the property from financier Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and lived there with their Lucas, now 13, Neva, nine and Viktor, seven, but split in 2011 after nine years of marriage.

1A8A9862000005DC-3226215-image-a-31_1441.jpg

006F9540000004B0-3226215-image-a-33_1441.jpg

In 2005, Natalia Vodianova (pictured left recently) bought the estate with ex-husband Justin Portman (pictured together right in 2007). The couple split in 2011

2C126E1900000578-3226215-The_spa_Full_he.jpg

The spa: Full-height glass doors link from the swimming pool to a vaulted entertaining room with a canopied stone fireplace

2C126D0B00000578-3226215-The_principal_s.jpg

The principal suite has a dressing room and open-plan bathroom, but none of the glitz one might expect from a supermodel's inner sanctum

Portman, 45, is the half-brother of Viscount Portman, who is Britain’s 53rd richest man with a fortune estimated at £1.2billion.

Apart from this country home, the couple had houses all over the world, including a lavish home in London, a 3,000 acre Herefordshire estate, a home in New York and a retreat in Uruguay.

The star attraction is the indoor pool, which is linked via an underwater arch to an outdoor pool.

Full-height glass doors lead out to a terrace with a view over the grounds, and the pool room also links to a vaulted entertaining room with a canopied stone fireplace. 

2C126D2800000578-3226215-Where_s_bathroo.jpg

Where's the bathroom bling? The open-plan shower room is decked out in classic tiles

2C126C7800000578-3226215-The_sunroom_in_.jpg

The sunroom in the main house - a grade II listed, four-bedroom stone building

The Lodsbridge Mill estate consists of a grade II listed four-bedroom house, a separate three-bedroom cottage and 19 acres of countryside.

And with it's location on the banks of the River Rother, it also has river access and beautiful views of the water. 

The main house is a charming stone and brick-built 18th-century former watermill with four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a steam and shower room and further shower room.

The principal suite has a dressing room and open-plan bathroom, but none of the glitz one might expect from a supermodel's inner sanctum. 

2C126D8500000578-3226215-With_it_s_locat.jpg

With it's location on the banks of the River Rother, it also has river access and beautiful views of the water

2C126C7C00000578-3226215-Lod_s_Mill_Cott.jpg

Lod’s Mill Cottage, a 17th Century half timber-framed former miller’s house is overlooking the river and has its own garden and separate rear access

2C126C2800000578-3226215-Another_of_the_.jpg

Another of the bedrooms in the converted watermill has wooden floors and bespoke fitted furniture

Downstairs, there's a kitchen/family room, sitting room, sunroom and separate dining room.

Next-door, Lod’s Mill Cottage, a 17th Century half timber-framed former miller’s house is overlooking the river and has its own garden and separate rear access. 

The sleepy village of Selham is home to church dating from Saxon times and a small pub, and is located within the South Downs National Park.

The watermill fell out of use early in the last century and was subsequently acquired from the Cowdray Estate by polo enthusiast Evelyn de Rothschild who extended and converted it into a private house in the early 1960s.  

Lodsbridge Mill is on sale with pereds.com, 020 7221 1404