Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Of course I know she didn't defend Galliano by agreeing with what he said or something :ninja: and I heard too she said 'monstruous thing"....but saying one should not take it personally because alcohol changes the person (even thought I understand this logic) is not right to me. One should not forgive everything just because it was due to alcohol. And this happening to Galliano is far worse than to an anonymous guy.

Then I did not take much into account the fact she was here to support LVMH (it's better..).

I also said that because in the french video I posted, it seems they present her as someone who really supports Galliano, and the only one..it was a bit strange. But well, maybe I'm the only one a bit shocked lol, but it's ok.

I understand everything all of you said, maybe I am being too passionated by this all.

She looks extremely beautiful at the Hogan Cocktail. Love her eyes.

She said Galliano needs help. Some girls translated it on tfs.

My favourite outfit of all these events is the brown dress she wore at dior. I notice that she makes her hair straight very often these times. I miss her wavy hair (I like the curls on her too !!). Of course not with any outfit.. :blush: