Bellazon

Italian Goddesses: Claudia, Sophia, or Gina?

Stamoholic

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the Most Beautiful? ( Pick 2 out of 3)

• Claudia Cardinale
    • Gina Lollobrigida
    • Sophia Loren
  2. 2. Who are the Better Actresses? ( Pick 2 out of 3)

• Claudia Cardinale
    • Gina Lollobrigida
    • Sophia Loren
  3. 3. Who is your Favourite?

• Claudia Cardinale
    • Gina Lollobrigida
    • Sophia Loren

My Votes:

Most Beautiful

1. Sophia Loren -- Her face is like an old Egyptian painting of a Queen with the properties of a cat. She is just divine. There hasn't been a face like hers before or since.

2. Claudia Cardinale -- Really, Claudia has a different beauty appeal to me than Sophia. Claudia has a beauty that is youthful and soft. She has a cute sort of sensuality about her, rather than Sophia's in-your-face, almost otherwordly sexuality. It's was hard for me to choose between Claudia and Sophia for the #1 slot, but if someone asked me, " Who was the most beautiful woman ever?" I would probably say, " Duh! Sophia Loren!"

Best Actresses

1. Claudia Cardinale -- In her earlier roles, Claudia had such a beautiful variety of emotions, and as she got older she adapted well to the new roles avaliable to her. I really enjoy watching Claudia act, and you don't get that with every actress in the world.

2. Gina Lollobrigida -- I dunno. Gina just projects something so smart, witty and sexy with her acting. I love it.

My favourite... Claudia! Pound-for-pound, she's my favourite Italian goddess :p

Claudia Cardinale x3, one of my favorite classical actresses.

BTW, this weekend I'm gonna start a CLASSICAL ACTRESSES contest, these 3 Italian actresses will be there, and some more... Silvana Mangano, Pier Angeli, Monica Vitti, Virna Lisi...

You are all invited to participate. :)

Claudia Cardinale x3, one of my favorite classical actresses.

BTW, this weekend I'm gonna start a CLASSICAL ACTRESSES contest, these 3 Italian actresses will be there, and some more... Silvana Mangano, Pier Angeli, Monica Vitti, Virna Lisi...

You are all invited to participate. :)

Can we nominate?

^^ Sounds cool, Theron! I have made a couple of classic actresses threads, but they are more specified, so it will be cool to have a general one!

Yes, I was going to include Pier in this poll... but just thinking about her makes me cry! She left Jimmy on her mother's insistence to marry Vic Damone. Jimmy died, she had a horrible marriage that lead to suicide. :( It's too much!

Sophia has a Regal beauty to her .. either cultured or in past generations ... It doesn't matter, she is Numbero Uno for me.

Gina is true and true Italiano and drips sexuality and rises my blood pressure more for some reason though.

I'm afraid I haven't seen enough of their movies to judge their acting abilities.

For fear of this thread becoming diversified from the title, I have found Monica Vitti to be one of my fave Italian actresses. She has a 'not so starkly' good looks about her that I find attractive.

post-35213-1256953843_thumb.jpgpost-35213-1256953857_thumb.jpg post-35213-1256953820_thumb.jpg post-35213-1256953871_thumb.jpg

Most Beautiful:

1) Gina Lollobrigida! the most amazing eyes! face is soo beautiful!

just look in this video at 00:39 her amazing face!

2) Claudia Cardinale! gorgeous eyes too and so beautiful smile!!! her voice is so sexy too!

Best actress:

1) Claudia is a very good actress as comic parts as in sad

2) the same for Gina!

my fav:

It was hard between gina and claudia but I said Claudia coz she is a nice person and very funny!

Sophia Loren?

:rofl:

Joe + Frenchkiki, Sophia isn't my fav but she's widely held to be one of the most beautiful women of all time. Can I know what your problem with her is? I'm not being aggressive btw, I'm just curious :flower:

xx

I think she's amazing, but its that very universal widespread fame and admiration you speak of that made how she said "Sophie Loren?" funny to me :rofl: :flower: .

I think i've already explain this to Joe > not so average on another thread, the "Mediterranean women type" is kind of boring to me (my few exceptions are Salma Hayek and Monica bellucci) And honestly, i think Sophia's face... umm... is not really attractive :/ (same about Gina's) their "facial" beauty have no appeal to me but. But (yes there us a but!) I get the sexual appeal and i love their body more than i love Claudia's one.

i also have to add that my Dad :heart: was in lust with Sophia and when i was a little Kiki, i was telling him that i wanted to marry him when I'll be a woman. But he always told me that if he was having the right to marry another woman that will be Sophia Loren (Burn to hell bi :anger: ch!)

I have to admit that

I was jealous :ninja:

And jealous still :ninja: :ninja:

To Joe^^ Women from Spain, Italy, Corsica, Greece, North of Africa, etc. The dark hair, caramel skin, big brown eyes with juicy red lips and curvaceous body and sexual appeal :shifty: (I don't mind the last 2... 3!) the king of women (la mama + the whore) that comforts men and make them have sexual thoughts at the same time!