Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

^ Why??? :unsure:

Chanels outfits. What were they thinking?

The outfits are rarely not horrid.

As much as I really love all the original models, I strongly dislike one of the girls that won from Model Search. One of them has too much...tan. But! The rest look beautiful!

I agree. Kylie does kinda stick out like a sore thumb :/

"Next year when I get to actually wear the wings—I don't get to this year!"

A little presumptuous aren't we, Chanel? Tyra and Gisele didn't even wear wings every single year that they were angels. You know, the devil was an angel at one point too before he got kicked out of heaven. This girl is going to be the angel from hell.

can someone please explain to me why this obsession for blond girls in this year show? look at those pics, 90% of girls are blond

Ditto - and if they aren't blonde, then they are light brown ala Ale. Last year was heavy on blondes too, and we haven't seen some of the other allegedly confirmed models like Anja, Anne V, and Maryna - three more blondes. It makes me happy that Miranda went back to darker hair. She really pops on that first row with all of the other angels having lighter shades of hair.

Rosie needs to unbreak her neck, and the kissy faces just need to stop. I mean, a little kiss here or there, but almost every single picture we've seen of Iza and Rosie they've been making these over exagerated kissy faces. None of the other girls are doing it, at least not as excessivly as those two.. Just stop!

btw PC love the picture, the recycling bags really make it work :p