Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

There is a mix with it but i dont know the other song they mixed. Cause in one of the videos of Chanel walking in that segment there is another song playing but i have no idea what it is.

I just dont get why the hell they used Kings of Leon. Ok whatever they wanna get popular songs at the moment like how last year had Killers, Kanye, Ting Tings etc at least they should have got some good songs. Come on you got these great performers like Lady GaGa, Beyonnce, KeSha, La Roux, Kevin Rudolf etc to choose from and they get Leona Lewis, The Script and Kings of Leon. Big dissapointment. At least Boom Boom Pow fits with that segment. They should have got them to walk to Meet Me Halfway for Enchanted Forest or something.

Hopefully the edit will make them blend together well...

Thread Cleaned & Edited (Y)

Some of the discussions in this thread was getting off-topic, and it was borderlining on bashing and baiting--e.g. the whole weight discussion.

Unless it is done in a respectful and neutral manner, from now on please refrain from making comments regarding weight. This is the Post-Show thread---let's try to have discussions focused around show itself.

Thanks everyone!!! :wave:

Oh, so this is why my Anja post is missing I suppose...

No idea what that song is :|

The one from Lady GaGa? The song of the VMA's & the blood

& i don't care if Lily is the gf of the KOL's guy ... They're good & all but pleeease, not for a runway show

Well, her contract expires (is that even a word?lol) next year, we don't know if VS is goin' to give her a new contract or what ... But hopefully she's leaving next year :ninja: