Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

Thank you Pinky and FSR as usual  :flower: 

I hope have Genevieve's sequence soon for more screen caps because some moments are new, like the fox'suit time  :cool: 

Yeah, about that sequence, you'll be disappointed at the fact that there was very little G-Mo footage on the special. This is how it went down: they showed G-Mo riding the train in Switzerland and then they showed a few moments of her posing in a dark field and then followed by them running away from a thunderstorm. That's IT. No other footage of G-Mo was shown.

The other screencaps I took were from a short montage towards the end. The reason for little G-Mo footage was becuz most of the Swiss Alps sequence was dominated by MJ Day constantly talking and bitching about everything.

Thank you Pinky and FSR as usual  :flower: 

I hope have Genevieve's sequence soon for more screen caps because some moments are new, like the fox'suit time  :cool: 

Yeah, about that sequence, you'll be disappointed at the fact that there was very little G-Mo footage on the special. This is how it went down: they showed G-Mo riding the train in Switzerland and then they showed a few moments of her posing in a dark field and then followed by them running away from a thunderstorm. That's IT. No other footage of G-Mo was shown.

The other screencaps I took were from a short montage towards the end. The reason for little G-Mo footage was becuz most of the Swiss Alps sequence was dominated by MJ Day constantly talking and bitching about everything.

AH yes i see, thanks for the info ;)

But luckily SI has already released some good sequences of BTS for this year via the SwimDaily, maybe the same i think, HERE and HERE !

Instagram 19.04.14

"... Getting ready for @lovepanache shoot with @jinihairmakeu ,

... OH MY GOD I'm holding a BIRD "

post-47866-0-1446015179-64693_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446015179-66657_thumb.jpg

New shoot for Genevieve today, her 3th shoot with Panache Lingerie. :ddr: Always lots of nice shots !!!  :thumbsup: 

I just wonder if he's shooted in LA because he were always shooted in SA so far ...? And plus, she seemed to be still in LA, we shall see :)

And a new MuA artist, Janine Pritschow ! For the photographer, there is many chances for Mark Newton...  Hope for more infos soon  :hehe: 

EDIT Very probably shooted in LA by Mark Newton ! >> @marknewton67

Not a lot of news from Genevieve at this moment, but be sure that i do my best for find always more informations about her work and general news post-47866-0-1446015183-35378_thumb.gif ! :)

Gen starts the shoot of the season 2 of 'Discoveredtheseries' in May, very probably, and she will be FOR SURE in the cast !

For this new shoot made for Panache lingerie it's not for right now, probably the SS15 collection with Cleo by Panache.

Concerning her last shoot with Randall Slavin no more infos for now, i hope soon...

Plus, the launch of PompomLA seems upcoming now !

And then, there is also this new shoot with Kyle Goldie !

MORE infos soon ! ;)

Instagram 19.04.14

"... Getting ready for @lovepanache shoot with @jinihairmakeu ,

... OH MY GOD I'm holding a BIRD "

New shoot for Genevieve today, her 3th shoot with Panache Lingerie. :ddr: Always lots of nice shots !!!  :thumbsup: 

I just wonder if he's shooted in LA because he were always shooted in SA so far ...? And plus, she seemed to be still in LA, we shall see :)

And a new MuA artist, Janine Pritschow ! For the photographer, there is many chances for Mark Newton...  Hope for more infos soon  :hehe: 

EDIT Very probably shooted in LA by Mark Newton ! >> @marknewton67

Instagram 19.04.14

"... Spray down ,

... I feel like I accomplished something huge today on

my shoot for @lovepanache I think @mj_day you would be proud "

Two new BTS shots from the new shoot of today with Panache Lingerie ! WOW, Gen looks so great, i Love this style !  :heart: 

Instagram 24.04.14

@lovepanache

"... Sneak peek behind the scenes for the #ss15photoshoot in #LA "

post-47866-0-1446015183-83086_thumb.jpg

New BTS from this new shoot of Gen for Panache lingerie, shooted in LA by  Mark Newton and the team...!

Instagram 24.04.14

"... Good night from #la ,

... Behind the scenes This what happens when you stop mid beauty shoot

with @rikerbrothers and @theamyclarke for a quick swimsuit fitting. We can't help it. :) "

post-47866-0-1446015185-99645_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446015186-71435_thumb.jpg

:woot: Gorgeous !! And that body is unbelievable  :chicken:  :wub:  

So a new shoot with the Riker Brothers ? Or maybe it's for the upcoming campaign for PompomLA ? Not sure :D but we shall see soon i bet :)