Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

A request to Lebron: please stop calling her friend "milf". :) Not that I am actually affected or not that bellazon is some holy place and we are all angels but unless they acted out some American Pie or even more "randy" stuff, I doubt she appreciates being called that. But then, I haven't watch a single bit of the stream so I do not have any clue what kind of vibe she had. Just saying, let's stay civilized. :)

Anyway, thank you guys for the updates. :) It's good to see Genevieve using all this new technology/intrahnets thingies. :)

A request to Lebron: please stop calling her friend "milf". :) Not that I am actually affected or not that bellazon is some holy place and we are all angels but unless they acted out some American Pie or even more "randy" stuff, I doubt she appreciates being called that. But then, I haven't watch a single bit of the stream so I do not have any clue what kind of vibe she had. Just saying, let's stay civilized. :)

People who were commenting with the App were calling her a milf.  She was saying things like, "People keep saying I'm a milf" and her response was just, "I don't have kids."  It really didn't seem to phase her.  It's not an uncommon term these days and to me it just tends to mean good-looking older woman rather than its literal meaning.