Bellazon

Tom Hardy
Thumbnail

sweetspice

he has been he was in wuthering heights, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good, and there is a long list, mostly foreign, Inception just was more main stream

I didn't know he was in Wuthering Heights! I remember he was in the Virgin Queen but for some reason I never took a good look at him. I just don't understand why he hasn't gotten the recognition he deserves here in the U.S :dontgetit:

^^^^prpbably because he hasnt played, 'american' we love foreign actors but only when they act like us. ironic, innit?

i only first noticed him in 'RocknRolla' and its been love.. well lets be honest and say lust ever since :p

Great gifs and pics, everyone... especially the Inception gif where he uses the grenade launcher thingie. he's so badass :wub:

^^^^prpbably because he hasnt played, 'american' we love foreign actors but only when they act like us. ironic, innit?

i only first noticed him in 'RocknRolla' and its been love.. well lets be honest and say lust ever since :p

Great gifs and pics, everyone... especially the Inception gif where he uses the grenade launcher thingie. he's so badass :wub:

^^^^ Very true ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so excited for this!

Tom Hardy’s WARRIOR to be Released on September 9th; Plus Updated Synopsis

by Jason Barr

When we brought you the first image from Gavin O’ Connor’s (Pride and Glory) Warrior almost one year ago, there was minimal buzz surrounding the film. Flash-forward to the present and Warrior is a “Tom Hardy film.” Now, thanks to Lionsgate sending us some updated information, we know that Warrior is a “Tom Hardy film” that will be released later this year on September 9th.

Briefly, Warrior tells the story of a troubled ex-marine (Hardy) who returns to his hometown. While there, he faces obstacles regarding his broken family while preparing to fight in an MMA tournament. To check out a detailed synopsis as well as a hi-res image from the film, hit the jump. In addition to Hardy, Warrior also stars Nick Nolte, Noah Emmerich (The Truman Show), Joel Edgerton (Smokin’ Aces), and Jennifer Morrison (Star Trek).

Two brothers face the fight of a lifetime – and the wreckage of their broken family – within the brutal, high-stakes world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighting in Lionsgate’s action/drama, WARRIOR.

An ex-Marine haunted by a tragic past, Tommy Riordan returns to his hometown of Pittsburgh and enlists his father, a recovered alcoholic and his former coach, to train him for an MMA tournament awarding the biggest purse in the history of the sport. As Tommy blazes a violent path towards the title prize, his brother, Brendan, a former MMA fighter unable to make ends meet as a public school teacher, returns to the amateur ring to provide for his family. Even though years have passed, recriminations and past betrayals keep Brendan bitterly estranged from both Tommy and his father.

But when Brendan’s unlikely rise as an underdog sets him on a collision course with Tommy, the two brothers must finally confront the forces that tore them apart, all the while waging the most intense, winner-takes-all battle of their lives.

Source: http://collider.com/warrior-release-date-synopsis/68475/

post-3451-1294349831_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...