Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Weird, i found in all sites that she was born at November 30 - 1984. So she is 25, and at the end of this year she will complete 26.

^ :blink: who know's in the elle issue where she was on the cover it stated her age was 26, if she's 26 now she will be turning 27 in November if that really is her right date of birth

saracarboneroellespain5.jpg

Hi guys I'm new here! She is back in Madrid now, I saw a news story on Google just a minute ago... can we post links here?

Also, I don't know what age Sara is but her birthday is definitely 3 February. In the Elle interview the scan above is from, they asked her for her favourite/lucky number and she said that it was 3, because "mi cumpleanos es el tres de febrero" ("my birthday is the third of February") (or something like that!)... if anyone has the scans of the rest of that interview, the question of when her birthday is will be cleared up once and for all!

Hi guys I'm new here! She is back in Madrid now, I saw a news story on Google just a minute ago... can we post links here?

Also, I don't know what age Sara is but her birthday is definitely 3 February. In the Elle interview the scan above is from, they asked her for her favourite/lucky number and she said that it was 3, because "mi cumpleanos es el tres de febrero" ("my birthday is the third of February") (or something like that!)... if anyone has the scans of the rest of that interview, the question of when her birthday is will be cleared up once and for all!

Hi! Welcome! I also read that story and as Chic has said, she's been studying. That's probably the reason why there are no new pictures of her recently.

And wow when is really her birthday? She has too many birthdays! /sarcastic

Weird, i found in all sites that she was born at November 30 - 1984. So she is 25, and at the end of this year she will complete 26.

^ :blink: who know's in the elle issue where she was on the cover it stated her age was 26, if she's 26 now she will be turning 27 in November if that really is her right date of birth

saracarboneroellespain5.jpg

I'm sorry. I didn't know that.

Just one more question: how tall is her? I know this is a stupid question, but I'm very curious.

I think i'ts more than 170 cm cause Casillas is 183 cm, and she's even bit tall by him side.

Just curiosity.

00-00-01.jpg th_ef3e4c92288988.jpg/monthly_08_2010/post-19430-0-1593894572-88158_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="00-00-03.jpg"> 00-00-05.jpg th_008aca92289001.jpg/monthly_08_2010/post-19430-0-1593894573-01197_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="00-00-14.jpg"> th_9ade9192289013.jpg/monthly_08_2010/post-19430-0-1593894573-07573_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="00-00-20.jpg"> 00-00-21.jpg 00-00-23.jpg th_311e0c92289031.jpg/monthly_08_2010/post-19430-0-1593894573-32192_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="00-00-30.jpg"> 00-00-37.jpg 00-00-38.jpg 00-00-41.jpg 00-00-48.jpg 00-00-50.jpg

She used the words "3 de febrero"... but you're right, I don't know if she's 25 or 26. On the Vogue forums a while back someone posted scans of the interview, but it was pre-WC and there have been a loooot of posts since then, so finding it could prove to be an issue! Sorry to be of no help.

From the Sara Carbonero blog:

http://thesaracarbonero.blogspot.com/search/label/Revistas

Revista Elle, July 2010, towards the bottom. The scan is the page with no photos in the photoshoot she did "interviewing" various footballers. She says her favourite number is three because that's her birthday.

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to host images etc... if it's not OK to post links here, I will remove it!) :)

From the Sara Carbonero blog:

http://thesaracarbonero.blogspot.com/search/label/Revistas

Revista Elle, July 2010, towards the bottom. The scan is the page with no photos in the photoshoot she did "interviewing" various footballers. She says her favourite number is three because that's her birthday.

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to host images etc... if it's not OK to post links here, I will remove it!) :)

Saw the mag scans and yes, it did say 3rd of February. Hmm. Btw, awesome blog, thanks for the link! It had a lot of photos!