Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I was watching the casting video VS posted on youtube for this year's show ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Iw4wTlm4Mw ) and around 4:13 they mention how they pull out the "contract models" and move them to the "permanent board" AKA pulling out the girls from the casting who have contracts and are automatically in the show, and you can see what I'm almost positive is Martha's photo get moved over to that board. So apparently she does have a contract...I'm wondering if maybe it's something along the lines of a development type of thing since she's still relatively new to the brand, but I don't really know how their non-angel contracts tend to work. I don't know if this is new information, if not you guys can just be like "duh, we knew that already" and I'll put myself in time out for not being up to date on my information. I could be interpreting it wrong of course, too, that's always a possibility.

They also show a quick shot of her casting in the video, if anyone hasn't seen it yet. Sorry I can't figure out how to embed the video in here nicely like everyone else does...it's 7am and I haven't gone to bed yet so my brain isn't functioning at full capacity.  :banghead:

Some models have contracts for catalog, currently I think Stella, Jac, Lais, Sara & Martha have one. It's always been this way but not everyone who has a contract ends up an Angel tho and VS literally just signed Elsa Hosk so sadly for Martha I don't think we'll see her as an Angel soon

Some models have contracts for catalog, currently I think Stella, Jac, Lais, Sara & Martha have one. It's always been this way but not everyone who has a contract ends up an Angel tho and VS literally just signed Elsa Hosk so sadly for Martha I don't think we'll see her as an Angel soon

No, I don't think she'll be an angel any time soon, either. I just meant a non-angel contract. I think she'll need to put in a few more years with the company before she becomes an option for angel IMO

Prettyphile has posted some untagged HQ's here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55861-martha-hunt-runway-hq/

She looked so beautiful. I'm glad she got the outfit for Angel's Ball, as the Dream Girls/Dream Angels (whatever that segment was called) outfit didn't really do much for me. The wings were pretty, but that bustier top did NOTHING to show off or flatter Martha's awesome figure.