Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Then you must be really tired of seeing Adriana in lingerie/swimsuits for the last 13+ years. God so taxing isn't it?

Kate is playing up her assets (Her body) and will continue to do so for many years to come . . . Either learn it, love it, or loss it and leave it. Thanks :ddr:

Why did u have to bring up Adriana?

I really genuinely like Kate but I think I can say I'm tired of seeing her in a bikini for free?

Anyway, to answer your question, no I'm not tired of seeing Adriana in a bikini. Adriana isn't Kate so why should I be tired of seeing her in a bikini just because I feel that way about kate?

Regardless of how I feel about her, she landed that US GQ cover pretty quickly. The SI cover already did wonders for her (even though IMO that cover was horrible. There were regular SI shots of her that were better) but a US GQ cover isn't going to hurt either. At least the cover is 100x more flattering than the SI one.

I love her but I'm tired of seeing her in a bikini

Agreed. Beautiful women with absolutely amazing bodies get tiresome after a while.

Come on dude, are you serious?!?

lol not tired of seeing her body, just tired of seeing it in swimsuits...

I just wish she was more of a versatile model. I am pretty tired of her already, we all know the girl is sexy and pretty already, but I would love to see more of her than just her in a swimsuit.

I just wish she was more of a versatile model. I am pretty tired of her already, we all know the girl is sexy and pretty already, but I would love to see more of her than just her in a swimsuit.

I totally agree.

It's the same thing over and over and over and over and over again.

Kate is really sexy but she doesn't have the versatility that a lot of other fashion models have.

She's pleasing to the guys that want stimulating material but she fails to deliver anything that is artistic. I love her, I really do, I think I've given up all hope of her someday becoming a true fashion model though.