Bellazon

Colin Farrell
Thumbnail

mameha

tumblrlrxw7aigtx1qfsfhf.jpg

Farrell takes part in an anti-bullying campaign for The Irish Society For The Protection of Cruelty To Children.

Colin Farrell’s spokeswoman told The Irish Mirror that he feels ‘very strongly about anything that would highlight any behaviour like this.’

“It is alien to him to believe any child or adult could behave or be targeted in that way.”

Colin Farrell has spoken about the type of woman he wants to date, saying that "kindness" is a quality that is important to him nowadays.

The Total Recall star, who is currently single, told Hello! magazine: "I have no specific wants, desires or needs - or none that I'm willing to speak about anyway."I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness.

"A sense of adventure and humour is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone.

"That's probably the most boring answer to a question that has ever een given but it's what I really feel."

Farrell is father to two sons from previous relationships, and revealed that he is happy being single for now.

He added: "I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again. If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works.

"But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly, so I'm not looking for more."

Source: http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0904/farrellc.html

• 2 weeks later...

Colin Farrell's Quotes:

- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.

- It's not that I'm stupid. I just don't think sometimes.

- I couldn't care less about who sees my bits... My friends asked how I could do scenes like that and not get excited, but it wasn't like that. My bits looked the size of a cashew nut!

- I'll be in Los Angeles for two weeks and I'll have a laugh, get battered and have a buzz, but at the end of the day, I'll go home. It's just me earning a few more stories to tell everyone at home and all.

- I'm just a true Irish boy at heart.

- I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. I don't have any plans. I don't have a map. If you did in this business, you'd destroy yourself.

- I don't go to the gym or practice yoga. And the closest thing I have to a nutritionist is the Carlsberg Beer Company. I just have the appetite of a pigeon.

- Vampires have always held a very seductive kind of lore and have always been some variety of attractive, whether it's attractiveness that's born of just the physical attributes that they have - this kind of ethereal beauty or translucent pallor - or whether it is more to do with the way they carry themselves.

- Anything that's different from your own realm of experience as a human being, whether it's driving a car or a boat, or using guns, anything that separates you from yourself and leads you more towards this character's existence is a big help.

- I mean, we are tribal by nature, and sometimes success and material wealth can divide and separate - it's not a new philosophy I'm sharing - more than hardship, hardship tends to unify.

- I think I'm still trying to find my feet as an actor. And I know it ain't brain surgery, but it confuses me and it comes between me and my sleep a lot.

- I'm not painting myself as a down-home, modest guy.

- Ah, I know what the important things are in life. I know that, just because I pretend to be someone else for two hours doesn't make me a better person than the next man. So, I know those things. Simple things.

- But we're born as children and we look at the world with open eyes... And we don't judge and we don't betray. We're not jealous. We're not envious. We're not even weary, which is a danger also as kids. They have to learn a certain amount of awareness.

- But I dare not think too far into the future on the risk that I'll miss the present.

- You're scrutinized all through your life - you're scrutinized by your family, by yourself, by society, and your friends in a certain way, shape, or form.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL

Colin Farrell won probably the best award at the Razzies this year

The least-coveted awards in Hollywood were announced this week as the Razzies came to town.

There were some big winners at the Razzie awards but mostly all for the wrong reasons. The Annual Golden Raspberry Awards run alongside the Oscars each year to honour the very worst Hollywood has to offer.

However, in a great turn of events, it looks like the Irish Hollywood takeover is enjoying even more success this year. The Banshees of Inisherin star and Best Actor nominee Colin Farrell probably came away with the best award you could win at the Razzies, the Redeemer Award.

The Dub was given the prize for redeeming himself for his leading role in 2004's critically-panned Alexander, where he was nominated for Worst Actor, by becoming the 2022 Best Actor Oscar frontrunner. If you're going to win a Razzie, that's probably the best of the lot.

Alexander.jpg

Source