Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

OMFG! That's the ugliest suit i've ever seen :blink: ... My eyes are burnin' >.< ... Whoever who gets to wear that, i feel sorry!

Well, this is Dayana Mendonza ... I have to say, after seein' her in this Maxim thing, i can see her doin' SI & i still thinkin' she looks a lot like Rookie #2

dayana-mendoza_l2.jpgdayana-mendoza_l6.jpg

dayana-mendoza_l8.jpgdayana-mendoza_l10.jpg

There's a twitter talking about Dayana Mendonza. This is a pic from the SI staff, not sure why they'd put that up on a twitter page which is entirely devoted to this years SI issue

Better in the Bahamas?

312fgau.jpg

And the Maxim pics are bad!. She's actually very pretty.... seeeee

2igkun9.jpg

There's a twitter talking about Dayana Mendonza. This is a pic from the SI staff, not sure why they'd put that up on a twitter page which is entirely devoted to this years SI issue

Better in the Bahamas?

Im not sure why SI would be talking about her,but Dayana is in the Bahamas to give up her crown this weekend,the Miss Universe Pageant is Sunday,at the Atlantis Paradise Island,Bahamas.Hopefully it's just a concidence.

And I highly doubt we'll see Dayana Mendonza in the issue. I can't see SI going after pageant winners. Seems kind of tacky.

How is a pageant girl turned model being one of the pack tackier by their standards than having had a singer on the cover 0.o ?

Dayana is so beautiful! :drool: I would love to see her in SI, she's as pretty as a model.
ugh her face scares me :ninja:

I love the variety of perspectives here :rofl: .

Ophie with all the weird looking fashion models out there :ninja: I don't know what repulses you so about this girl :rofl: .

And I highly doubt we'll see Dayana Mendonza in the issue. I can't see SI going after pageant winners. Seems kind of tacky.

How is a pageant girl turned model being one of the pack tackier by their standards than having had a singer on the cover 0.o ?

Dayana is so beautiful! :drool: I would love to see her in SI, she's as pretty as a model.
ugh her face scares me :ninja:

I love the variety of perspectives here :rofl: .

Ophie with all the weird looking fashion models out there :ninja: I don't know what repulses you so about this girl :rofl: .

I like unique looking girls...not trashy ones. :trout:

*waits for the raging* :whistle:

^ We're not going to get mad at you, Ophelia, we already know you hate women who look like women. :p :nicole:

Because pageants are tacky by definition. Putting a singer on the cover is just misguided. :p

No one is going to "rage" you :laugh: . Though I've seen those same exact clothes and poses in SI, so I don't see how its trashy by SI standards :idk: . Not saying SI is trashy :hehe: .

Because pageants are tacky by definition. Putting a singer on the cover is just misguided. :p

:rofl: Pageants are lame by definition :ninja: .