Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

The Senior Associate Editor at Sports Illustrated Swimsuit has been posting pictures and tweeting about 010 swimsuit. So I guess this will be the start of the thread about the issue next year.

OMG, Emirates first class lounge is hands down AMAZING.....Im gagging!

6:49 PM Jul 30th from web

Paradise found! I also found Brooklyn here looking so ridiculously gorgeous! People, you will pass out! Tomorrow, a picture perhaps.....

6:30 AM Aug 1st from web

you know the pictures are going to be good when you have to commute to your location by banana boat!! pic to come!

3:29 AM Aug 2nd from web

161ytjm.jpg\

Brooklyn D?

2lue2yo.jpg

the commute to work can be tough....

the sun here is sooooooo hot, but Brooklyn is HOTTER! OMG, she is KILLING us!!! AMAZING!

3:26 AM Aug 3rd from web

Just had the most beautiful day shooting with Brooklyn. Magic! This shoot will not disappoint!

7:31 AM Aug 3rd from web

33w13r6.jpg

Brooklyn had a perfect 3 days, next up, our first rookie of 2010. Made her pick up a sea pickle for initiation! she did it, she is in! lol

7:32 AM Aug 4th from web

Rookie #1 is AMAZING! I can't wait to share her with you all!!! She is like sunshine in a bottle...with a great body, and face, and hair...

6:46 PM Aug 4th from web

crazy rainstorms can=disaster, not for legend photog Walter Iooss, they=epic pictures! have no fear, a little rain wont stop us!

6:42 AM Aug 5th from web

2ut5jco.jpg

guess the rookie! lol!

Rookie number 1 having some weather here, but seems we are overcompensating by putting on smaller bikinis...

7:11 PM Aug 5th from web

atk9oo.jpg

why we love Rookie #1! Making the most out of a grey sky!

12:25 AM Aug 6th from TwitPic

2w7gu1w.jpg

This is a BIT PG-13, but Rookie #1 wants you to see that a 1 piece swimsuit by Beach Bunny Swimwear can definitely be sexy! Just can't jog in it....lol

pulling out the big guns again tomorrow...pray for sun and that I twit pic you all tomorrow! model #3 looks MAJOR people!

9:44 AM Aug 6th from web

111qop3.jpg

Good morning! lets talk about butts! I love a ruched butt in a bikini, don't you? I also love Bar! This a ...

2:46 AM Aug 7th from TwitPic

283vaq.jpg

Bar rocking some Shay Todd....

7:04 AM Aug 7th from TwitPic

Perfect day...Bar, sun, snorkeling with crew, fav rookie #1 & Bar joining in on fun and some GENUIS photos by Walter Iooss..life is good!

7:07 AM Aug 7th from web

omg. talent show night at SI Swimsuit photo shoot, napkin chickens, magic tricks and a certain rookie #1 can fit her fist in her mouth!

11:32 AM Aug 7th from web

vx0ojd.jpg

thanks for following friends! Good night from the other side of the world!

12:15 PM Aug 7th from TwitPic

Who needs sun when you have Bar Refaelli?! A little sun would be nice though. SEND IT!!!!

9:25 PM Aug 7th from web

s5y1zd.jpg

CHICTWEET!! Loving the Herve Leger bondage bikini!!!!!!! Fits like a glove and so super sexy! Bar helps too ...

9:49 PM Aug 7th from TwitPic

2z8ra6s.jpg

Shout out to our MVPs, Peter Butler and Tracy Murphy who give us our naturalbeachsexy look every single day starting at 4AM! As fun as it is, I can promise you this still IS work! Time to zzzzzzz9:19 AM Aug 8th from TwitPic \

headed out the door for our morning shoot with Bar! Fingers crossed for sunshine today!

5:23 PM Aug 8th from web

15900m.jpg

2j4ejcl.jpg

Ever have one of those days when just everything goes right? We did :)

about 20 hours ago from TwitPic

ejc5yv.jpg

Game night, CELEBRITY....Bar and @si_markbechtel writer scoring and celebrating. It might not be football but we are competitive as all hell...look out..high five between Mark and Bar..

about 7 hours ago from TwitPic

More. this time from Mark Bechtel

2mk8xc.jpg

so bar is here now....

rookie #1's greatest gift is no longer her ability to impersonate palin—it's her ability to put her foot behind her head.

12:32 PM Aug 7th from web

rookie #1's greatest gift, arguably: a phenomenal sarah palin impersonation.

10:52 AM Aug 6th from web

2962pac.jpg

swimsuit rookie #1, upon seeing this morning's suit: "that's not a bathing suit. that's a doily."

12:48 AM Aug 6th from web

the model's wednesday outfit was the fourth-most revealing i've seen since i got here. the first three? dudes. the speedo is alive and well

4:25 PM Aug 5th from web

33mld1d.jpg

one of the swimsuit newbies, whose identity is being guarded like a state secret....

9:39 AM Aug 5th from TwitPic

Julie Henderson twittered yesterday about being in Ibiza

Is happy to be in Ibiza and suprised that she knows a lot of people here.

2:52 PM Aug 8th from mobile web

Think she might be shooting for SI?

Posted from Randal Grant:

Trip 2/Day 1 - Guess it's no secret on who the 1st SI Swimsuit model is. Brooklyn Decker (and MJ Day -assoc. editor) posted some of the fun

6:05 PM Aug 4th from web

Trip 2/Day 2 - Brooklyn Decker's a fave of mine. Smart, good input on hard to get shots & knows 1000 times more SI history than most people

6:09 PM Aug 4th from web

Trip 2/Day 2 - ...and she's always asking to carry something! No, Brooklyn we've got it!

6:10 PM Aug 4th from web

Trip 2/Day 6 - Snorkeled with 2 models, saw dolphins & a sea turtle & 3ft. shark that passed me here. All B4 Noon. http://twitpic.com/d0n7m

1:47 PM Aug 7th from TweetDeck

th_xfw5t.jpg

Trip 2/Day 8 - Bar's last day went great. The images have a definite styling with light. Very cool. Maybe the other 12 cameras got it too.

about 2 hours ago from web

-------

Throwback photo of Jessica Gomes in Tenerife, 2009. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks at our next fab shoot location!!!

[Might be in this year?]

La Perla sent a crystal bikini top for our next shoot. It measures 2"x1.5". Perfect fit! Impractical beachwear, yet so sexy!! Love it.

qnkwib.jpg

rookie #2, replete with the requisite air of mystery..nice one Mark!

about 5 hours ago from web

Trip 2/Day 10 - So rookie #2 does have a sort of Sports Illustrated connection. Not gonna say though. I might get sent to ------- if I did

about 19 hours ago from web

nn8ljk.jpg

a little recap for all my faithful followers...a little Brooklyn gorgeousness....

about 5 hours ago from TwitPic

2ezl100.jpg

a bit of Bar......

about 4 hours ago from TwitPic

20upvfl.jpg

and my favorite freshman class EVER!!! Yes, that is Rookie #1 grabbing the sea pickle!

Rookie #2 has an amazing body ... I like her better than #1 ...

& why they post so bad pics of Brooklyn? You can't even see her face hahaha, they should post better pictures!