17 replies to this topic

#1 Berno

Berno

I like the bass. i like the grooves, but i digress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,680 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:52 AM

Assassin's Creed II (or Assassin's Creed 2) is an upcoming sandbox-style action-adventure video game being developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft, the sequel to Assassin's Creed. It is set to be released worldwide on November 17, 2009 on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.

While not much is known of the plot yet, it has been confirmed that the player will assume the role of a young nobleman-turned-assassin named Ezio Auditore di Firenze. In an interview with Patrice Desilets, the games creative director, it is revealed that the main character's family has been killed and that the essence of the plot is to get revenge on the rival families that killed them.Like the first game, Ezio is an ancestor of Desmond Miles, the modern day bartender who was captured by Abstergo, with Ezio himself being a descendant of Altaïr who lived in the Holy Land.

He is shown to have dual hidden blades. In addition to the hidden blades Ezio is shown to have a firearm of some sort (most likely an early wheel lock firearm) concealed near his left hidden blade. The game is set to take place in Renaissance Italy in the year 1486, which is 295 years after the first game. Like Assassin's Creed, characters based on historical figures will be present in the game including Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolò Machiavelli, Caterina Sforza, and Lorenzo de' Medici. Unlike Altaïr, Ezio has no removed fingers, and this innovation is primarily due to the technical advances brought on by Leonardo da Vinci, who helps Ezio throughout the course of the game.

Locations mentioned thus far as being included in the game are Venice, Florence, the Tuscan countryside and Rome. Specific landmarks include St Mark's Basilica, the Grand Canal, the Little Canal, and the Rialto Bridge.

Official E3 Trailer

Gameplay

I loved the first one, and this looks 10 times as good.. :woot:
Roll on November. :D
Posted Image

#2 JoeKnight

JoeKnight

The Knight of Goulart

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

OMG. This looks sooo amazing. There are soo many awesome new games coming out for PS3 (AC2, Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time, and God of War 3) I can't wait

Posted Image
Thanks for my avatar PinkCouture, and Lady Fatale for my sig

#3 tuhreese

tuhreese

bonafied hustler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

the graphics are amazingggggg! love it!!! this is a must buy for everyone ;)

#4 Limerlight

Limerlight

Tell Me It's Not Photoshopped.

• Members
  • 16,300 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

Anyone get this yet?

I might rent it doubt i'll buy it

"The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come."- Kripp's Chat May 28th 2014

x39zde.gif

#5 Leira

Leira

<3 Charlie Hunnam <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:50 AM

I loved this game. LOL. the first one was great and I'm glad this one I can actually jump in the water and not die or rather desyncronize. ahaha. Unfortunately...it didn't take me so long to get to the end of the game. I was shocked. But there's still tons of mini missions and such I can still do. But the storyline is great.

Posted Image

#6 jig

jig

orientally oriented

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

i thought the first game was AWESOME... for 2 hours, after then it got boring :laugh: dont think ill check this one out :/

Posted Image

#7 Limerlight

Limerlight

• Members
  • 16,300 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

That's why i might just rent it, see what it's like and at least that way i can say i've played it.

"The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come."- Kripp's Chat May 28th 2014

x39zde.gif

#8 jig

jig

orientally oriented

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

cant you dl a demo?

Posted Image

#9 Limerlight

Limerlight

• Members
  • 16,300 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:36 PM

I haven't seen one for it yet :/

x39zde.gif

#10 Berno

Berno

I like the bass. i like the grooves, but i digress

• Members
  • 10,680 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:38 PM

I'd say it's worth the buy, my friend has it and i've seen him playing it, looks awesome, so many combo moves and new attacks...But yeah if you're not sure just rent/download a demo ;)
Posted Image

#11 Limerlight

Limerlight

• Members
  • 16,300 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

My friend rented it, so i'll go play at his house, but ya it does look good from what i've seen

x39zde.gif

#12 Leira

Leira

<3 Charlie Hunnam <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:06 PM

Yeah...It would be better to rent it IMHO. Didn't take that long to beat and if you don't really care for the little off storyline missions and such, then even more reason to just rent b/c you'll be done beating the initial game in no time. Great graphics and cool storyline.

Posted Image

#13 Limerlight

Limerlight

• Members
  • 16,300 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:01 PM

Playing it right now, very fun game :D

x39zde.gif

#14 Leira

Leira

<3 Charlie Hunnam <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

LOL Awesome. it is a pretty fun game.

Posted Image

#15 VampireHorde

VampireHorde

Holy Snappin' Asshole!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

:heart:

I just finished playing AC2! Whew-wee, it took me a total of over THIRTY-FIVE hours to obtain 100% at the Monteriggioni Villa but it was worth every second. I also completed all 50 Achievements, though it wan't easy. Trying to obtain the "Sweep Five Guards" and "Blind Four Guards" Achievements was a pain in the effing ass!

I was a bit dumbfounded at the fact that there are two missing Memory DNA between 1492 and 1498 (Memory 12 and Memory 13), but I found out those two DNA Memories will be made available as separate DLC.

Unlike the first AC, I was a bit more invested in the storyline. The fact that the developers turned a historical figure like Rodrigo Borgia (AKA Pope Alexander VI) into a Templar bad guy was weird in itself. And who knew that Leonardo DaVinci was such a fruity guy!

If anyone has any UNUSED Xbox Live codes for the remaining two secret locations in the game, I'll PAY you for it! I already unlocked the Templar Boatyard and the Auditore Gravesite and I just need the last two! Anyone? Fine, EFF YOU ALL!

:laugh:

"Considering your little comment, you must know nothing about the modelling industry"

#16 JoeKnight

JoeKnight

The Knight of Goulart

• Global Moderators
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

Were there codes like that for the PS3 version?

PS: Leonardo = fruity guy lmaooooooooo

Posted Image

#17 Limerlight

Limerlight

• Members
  • 16,300 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

I'm waiting til I beat #1 then i'll buy this one. But #1 gets so boring and repetitive makes me wanna give up :laugh:

x39zde.gif

#18 JoeKnight

JoeKnight

The Knight of Goulart

• Global Moderators
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

2 more than makes up for that

Posted Image

Reply to this topic