Elle Liberachi
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

She is a super sexy lingerie model!

Can a mod move this over to the fashion models section?

Or does she have a listing there too? She's obviously a fashion model...

We've been down this road before...

From modelknowledge:

And as she is a model, I think the topic should be moved to the fashion models section

For the last time, Elle is not a fashion model. If the only work you do is appear in Men's Magazines, Lingerie/Swimwear Catalogue work, and appear in music videos, you are not a fashion model. Although Elle is extremely successful in Europe, she is not considered a fashion model. She doesn't walk down runways. She doesn't appear in fashion magazines such as Vogue or Elle. She doesn't land any campaigns that don't involve her modeling in her underwear. Other than Bon Prix, most of her catalogue work is alongside of British glamour models. She is best known for appearing in Maxim and FHM. She also appears on latex fetish sites under an assumed name, something fashion models don't do.

She is a super sexy lingerie model!

Can a mod move this over to the fashion models section?

Or does she have a listing there too? She's obviously a fashion model...

We've been down this road before...

From modelknowledge:

And as she is a model, I think the topic should be moved to the fashion models section

For the last time, Elle is not a fashion model. If the only work you do is appear in Men's Magazines, Lingerie/Swimwear Catalogue work, and appear in music videos, you are not a fashion model. Although Elle is extremely successful in Europe, she is not considered a fashion model. She doesn't walk down runways. She doesn't appear in fashion magazines such as Vogue or Elle. She doesn't land any campaigns that don't involve her modeling in her underwear. Other than Bon Prix, most of her catalogue work is alongside of British glamour models. She is best known for appearing in Maxim and FHM. She also appears on latex fetish sites under an assumed name, something fashion models don't do.

• 4 weeks later...

her mother agency is a management team not a model agency. she is a non-exclusive model meaning she is signed to numerous agencies in one location. numero uno sign of a commercial print model.

Kate Upton is a commercial fashion model. Yes, there are tons of fashion models who do lots of bikini and lingerie work but at the same time they have campaigns which involve modeling cosmetics and clothes which Liberachi doesn't. Liberachi makes 90% of her money by appearing in men's magazines. While she has landed campaigns with Bon Prix, Dolce Vita, and Gossard, she has yet to land a campaign that a fellow glamour model hasn't. Glamour models, Commercial Print models, and non agency models belong in this section.

Last time I checked all the models you are using as an example all have the following

Editorial Work in fashion and lifestyle magazines

catalog work with their clothes on

covers of magazines with their clothes on

advertisements

beauty editorials

test shots with the their clothes on

runway

Up until a few months ago, Elle's old agency wass IMM Models which is a glamour model agency which represents page 3 models. last time i checked Michelle Vawer and Kate Upton didn't belong to an agency with glamour models in it. Also Vawer and Upton have done runway even though its not their forte. Not every model does runway but EVERY fashion model has editorials and campaigns.

While many sites have claimed Elle has done campaigns for Calvin Klein and Cavalli; they are absolutely rubbish. Also she was born in 1984 and her real name is Elle Brannon and I remember when she was with MOT Models. Also, she was a promotional model with N20 Models in london. Most of those large brands she lists as clients were actually promotional events which do not constitute as campaign. Any normal girl who is pretty can be a promotional model.

Also Emily Ratajkowski is an actress not a model.

I will allow Elle Liberachi to be moved to the fashion category when the following happens:

1. She becomes exclusive in London

2. She lands any type of campaign which doesn't involve lingerie for example L'oreal print ad or Pantene commercial

3. Any editorial in anything other than a men's magazine

while she may be signed to MD Management and Le Management, she is still a commercial glamour model similar to a JOanna Krupa. The only difference is Joanna is exclusive.

Technically you can't be a fashion model unless you have editorials and campaigns. Its what separates commercial print models who are glorified actresses/real people models from commercial models.

Also you can't go by what you google on the internet, all your going to see with models like you mentioned are pictures of them in their undwear. afterall it is the internet. I suggest you search the models threads and notice they images in their portfolio with clothing on or beauty shots, something liberachi doesn't. Liberachi is great but she isn'ta fashion model. She may have the makings of one but she isn't there yet.

her mother agency is a management team not a model agency. she is a non-exclusive model meaning she is signed to numerous agencies in one location. numero uno sign of a commercial print model.

Kate Upton is a commercial fashion model. Yes, there are tons of fashion models who do lots of bikini and lingerie work but at the same time they have campaigns which involve modeling cosmetics and clothes which Liberachi doesn't. Liberachi makes 90% of her money by appearing in men's magazines. While she has landed campaigns with Bon Prix, Dolce Vita, and Gossard, she has yet to land a campaign that a fellow glamour model hasn't. Glamour models, Commercial Print models, and non agency models belong in this section.

Last time I checked all the models you are using as an example all have the following

Editorial Work in fashion and lifestyle magazines

catalog work with their clothes on

covers of magazines with their clothes on

advertisements

beauty editorials

test shots with the their clothes on

runway

Up until a few months ago, Elle's old agency wass IMM Models which is a glamour model agency which represents page 3 models. last time i checked Michelle Vawer and Kate Upton didn't belong to an agency with glamour models in it. Also Vawer and Upton have done runway even though its not their forte. Not every model does runway but EVERY fashion model has editorials and campaigns.

While many sites have claimed Elle has done campaigns for Calvin Klein and Cavalli; they are absolutely rubbish. Also she was born in 1984 and her real name is Elle Brannon and I remember when she was with MOT Models. Also, she was a promotional model with N20 Models in london. Most of those large brands she lists as clients were actually promotional events which do not constitute as campaign. Any normal girl who is pretty can be a promotional model.

Also Emily Ratajkowski is an actress not a model.

I will allow Elle Liberachi to be moved to the fashion category when the following happens:

1. She becomes exclusive in London

2. She lands any type of campaign which doesn't involve lingerie for example L'oreal print ad or Pantene commercial

3. Any editorial in anything other than a men's magazine

while she may be signed to MD Management and Le Management, she is still a commercial glamour model similar to a JOanna Krupa. The only difference is Joanna is exclusive.

Technically you can't be a fashion model unless you have editorials and campaigns. Its what separates commercial print models who are glorified actresses/real people models from commercial models.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...