Bellazon

Baptiste Giabiconi
Thumbnail

azure

I wish Baptiste didn't grow his hair so long. He's starting to look like Karl and that's just a little creepy. Not to mention, he's starting to dress like him. If he donned a gray wig, I practically couldn't tell them apart.

That being said, I wish he'd return to his buzzed haircut. And probably get back to being tan.

post-35472-0-1446024240-69898_thumb.jpg

Ce soir à 22h55 dans " On n'est pas couché " sur France 2, Laurent Ruquier recevra :

- Lionel Jospin

- Michèle Bernier

- Nolwen Loroy

- Baptiste Giabiconi

- Sanseverino

Tonight at 22:55 in "We're not lying" on France 2, Laurent Ruquier receive:

- Lionel Jospin

- Michele Bernier

- Nolwen Loroy

- Baptist Giabiconi

- Sanseverino

Perfect Guide | Baptiste Giabiconi by Martin Lidell

'Martin Lidell photographs Baptiste Giabiconi for the fall/winter issue of A Perfect Guide. Perhaps coming into his own finally, Baptiste is styled by Elin Edlund in eveningwear that shines best with a wide silhouette.'

post-35411-0-1446024246-2137_thumb.jpg post-35411-0-1446024246-25119_thumb.jpg post-35411-0-1446024246-2603_thumb.jpg post-35411-0-1446024246-29837_thumb.jpg post-35411-0-1446024246-31784_thumb.jpg

The last tune sung by (from left) Baptiste Giabiconi, Zhou Xun, Anna Mouglalis and Vanessa Paradis for the Chanel party at the Peninsula Hotel Ball Room, December 3rd 2009, Shanghai.

Here is the link of the video:

http://www.vimeo.com/8428615

PS: omg, i love Baptiste he's one of my favorite male models and he's so cute and beautiful, but ...

LMAO :rofl: he sings awful!

Dear, try to focus on the modeling, 'cause definitely you're not a singer! :rofl:

Well, actually all the girls singing with him in the video were sounding awfull, at least Baptiste is beautiful! let's give him credit for that! :laugh:

He was asked to be there singing, and he looks just adorable doing it :hehe:

:p

The last tune sung by (from left) Baptiste Giabiconi, Zhou Xun, Anna Mouglalis and Vanessa Paradis for the Chanel party at the Peninsula Hotel Ball Room, December 3rd 2009, Shanghai.

Here is the link of the video:

http://www.vimeo.com/8428615

PS: omg, i love Baptiste he's one of my favorite male models and he's so cute and beautiful, but ...

LMAO :rofl: he sings awful!

Dear, try to focus on the modeling, 'cause definitely you're not a singer! :rofl:

Well, actually all the girls singing with him in the video were sounding awfull, at least Baptiste is beautiful! let's give him credit for that! :laugh:

He was asked to be there singing, and he looks just adorable doing it :hehe:

:p

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!

he looks so precious trying so hard with his brow all furrowed but his voice keeps breaking xDDDDDD