Bellazon

Boob-to-butt ratio

Qball

I wouldn't say I am "small-busted," however my ass is noticeably bigger in proportion to my bust.

One of my closest friend is pretty close to being flat-chested, but her as is VERY shapely. I cannot post a picture of her b/c she hates taking pictures so I don't have many to post. Even if I did have picts., it would be wrong to post them.

Also, please don't take this as an attempt to pop holes in your theory. I'm just really interested and just want to raise a question...

Whose to say that a woman of a smaller breast size, upon evaluating her situation, decided to work ongetting some meat on her but? Unlike breast size which I believe is totally genetic, you could stimulate hypertrophy in your gluteus maximus causing the muscle to expand and well... in effect make your bum more shapely. Of course, you can also do the same with your pectorals but that mereley proves to provide support for your breasts and not actually make them bigger. However, in Keyra's case, not only does she have above average muscular development in her lower body, but fat distribution favours her with a little more cushion for the pushin as well. That like breast size is also mostly genetic.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still think it's very random and not that black and white. Especially when something like genetics (a very random phenomenon) is involved. In certain areas, there are girls that really don't have that good of an ass or breast size. Japan is a good example. But that is okay though. The girls there make up for it by having a super nice physique.

Obviously there are gonna be exceptions to this rule because what Q is saying is just a generalization. But I think it's a pretty accurate statement. I'm just thinking about a bunch of girls I know and they're usually more stacked in either the ass or the hips. Rarely are they completely flat or completely curvy. So I think it's a pretty interesting observation :hehe: