Bellazon

Yasmeen Ghauri
Thumbnail

diplostabus

I agree, Yasmeen shouldn't try to make a comeback, and I don't think she wants to work as a model at all anymore. Let's just be grateful for what she gave us, and she gave us a lot. So many stunning runway shots, not to mention her great work for VS.  Some of these models who are still working, I wish would stop, or at least do different things.  Cindy doing topless with a guy in the shoot - come on, she's got a 12 and a 14-year old!  Christy Turlington is one of the few I still like seeing - still so beautiful.

Thanks for that video, Spiral, I've never seen the full version.  Yasmeen saying "Lingerie is not my favorite thing to do", well you couldn't tell that by me, LOL.  But she was always so confident-seeming and so supremely sexy at everything she did.  Where that sexiness came from, I'll never know - maybe partly a reaction to a puritanical upbringing.  But I do so love Yasmeen, I have ever since I saw her in SI, actually earlier, when I saw some clips on TV from that infamous commercial she did in '94.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you. I hadn't seen the Walter Chin shot before.

One day, I'm going to find a way to scan something with either Yasmeen Ghauri or Gail Elliott that's super-high resolution - big enough to frame on a wall.