Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Nightlife - Have You ever been in NY ? :blush:

I love this town but I've never been there I only admire it on pics and films. Miranda is adroable. She reads book in a park. So romantic.

Edernez - I posted this picture while ago. I found it on Kora official page but it's also small .

palmtreechick10 - Thank You for posting this video :kiss: I must be blind because I was searching for it yesterday on pepole.com and I couldn't find it.

I would like to see Bombshell launch video too.

Good luck for your exams Ewciolina!

Few more pics from Lax.

Victoria’s Secret supermodel Miranda Kerr looks radiant as she smiles in a striped shirt at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 15).

The 27-year-old Australian stunner was flying out to New York City where she helped VS launch their new fragrance - Bombshell. Fellow VS beauties, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel were there for the party. No sign of boyfriend Orlando Bloom!

source: just jared

th_58869_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_01_122_352lo.jpgth_58882_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_02_122_530lo.jpgth_58891_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_03_122_712lo.jpg

th_58899_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_04_122_357lo.jpgth_58909_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_05_122_512lo.jpgth_58914_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_06_122_793lo.jpg

th_58922_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_07_122_155lo.jpgth_58929_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_08_122_382lo.jpgth_58936_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_09_122_243lo.jpg

th_58943_miranda_kerr_stripes_back_10_122_844lo.jpg

Nightlife - Have You ever been in NY ? :blush:

Yeah i have! last time i went was in 2008. It's just the most amazing place ever! like you i loved it even before i went there :p

I am planning on moving there at some point in my life :) So if you ever get the chance to go...do it! ;)

http://www.bew.com.pl/

Write " Miranda Kerr " and click "szukaj " / it means search /

When You'll go to "39" page there are pictures from NY where Miranda plays with children from Children`s Aid Society and the Department of Homeless Services / 3 pictures on 39 page / and on " 38 "page there are some funny pics from Victoria`s Secret Pink Takes over Spring Break in Miami , I only know two of them. There are nine pictures from this event. I have never seen this pictures with sheep.

Could someone put those pics here? :blush:

I'm a little disappointed by the Vogue editorial. Only one picture! I expected really more, particularly cause we was waiting this shoot for a long, long time! But of course, Miranda is lovely! :wub:

I'm disappointed too. But it's her debut in US Vogue so fingers crossed for another US Vogue projects. And of course Vogue Paris and Vogue Italy ;) ;).

Thanks for the link Ewciolina!

Here are the pics you found.

New York, NY - 05/05/2007 - 75 children from Children`s Aid Society and the Department of Homeless Services as they create fabulous works of art inspired by the culinary world!

th_64833_bew6E707A_122_100lo.jpgth_64836_bew6E7078_122_259lo.jpgth_64838_bew6E7079_122_88lo.jpg

Good luck for your exams Ewciolina!

Few more pics from Lax.

Victoria’s Secret supermodel Miranda Kerr looks radiant as she smiles in a striped shirt at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 15).

The 27-year-old Australian stunner was flying out to New York City where she helped VS launch their new fragrance - Bombshell. Fellow VS beauties, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel were there for the party. No sign of boyfriend Orlando Bloom!

source: just jared

once again the press trying to make something out of nothing :cain: