Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

You're welcome WaterfallGirl :hug:

post-22656-0-84706600-1435841760_thumb.jpost-22656-0-29169300-1435842017_thumb.j

Source: @mirranddakerr Instagram

post-22656-0-70886000-1435842133_thumb.j

Source: @juliecondron Twitter

post-22656-0-47719200-1435844621_thumb.j

Source: @JillianVieira Twitter

post-22656-0-24090700-1435844845_thumb.j

Source: @lena_krya Instagram

post-22656-0-49184200-1435843974_thumb.jpost-22656-0-71388600-1435843803_thumb.j

Source: @StaceyTonks, @Atonks Twitter

MIRANDA KERR ADDS PERSONAL SPARKLE TO SWAROVSKI AW15

JEWELLERY COLLECTIONS

post-22656-0-47106500-1435842817_thumb.j

Miranda Kerr is more than just the face of Swarovski’s 2015 jewellery collections, she has been directly involved in their designs. Ms Kerr, who Swarovski describes as its muse, collaborated with the company’s creative director Nathalie Colin to design two lines that go on sale in the lead up to Christmas: Diapason and Duo. “It was really a perfect alignment for us to work together because Swarovski has such a history and they are so innovative with their designs. So for me to work and collaborate with those guys it was something really special,” Ms Kerr told an audience of press and trade professionals.

“It was wonderful to work with the team because they were really receptive and open to my ideas,” she added. The Diapons and Duo collections are built on values agreed between the model and Swarvski including brilliance, love, joy, spirit, strength, and grace. “I especially wanted to create something that was meaningful; something that has a meaning behind it like a blessing, like a little wish, like a personal sentiment,” Ms Kerr explained. “I really wanted it to be fine and delicate because it is really reflective of my personality and who I am,” she added. Swarovski’s Nathalie Colin describes Ms Kerr as a powerful woman who knows what she wants. “She was very engaged in the creative process, we had rich discussions, starting in Sydney and carrying on with meetings around the globe from Paris to NYC and LA,” she revealed.

DIAPSON

The Diapason collection combines an organic feel with a contemporary touch of glamour. It plays with fluid waterfall effects through dangling crystal components, V-shaped and Y-shaped necklaces, icicle designs and clear colour palettes featuring accents of grey and midnight blue. “Diapason is infused with a frosted and romantic vibe that can easily fit in any look thanks to a wide range of volume, from subtle up to eye-catching all around necklaces,” Swarovski described.

DUO

Duo is a range of fresh and modern symbols in crystal pave on cut-out rose-gold plating. Gemstone-coloured crystals adorn the chain bringing extra sparkle. “I love mixing the rose-gold with the white gold plating, it is an important element of the collection which makes it quite modern” says Ms Kerr. Thin proportions make Duo ideal for layering, injecting a stylish and personal touch to everyday silhouettes. “The collection gives room for self-expression, a personal approach to life that Miranda and I have in common. I am thrilled that this charming story will be shared during the most sparkling time of the year,” says Ms Colin.

post-22656-0-25205400-1435842848_thumb.j

When it came time to shoot the highly personalized and charming collection designed with Miranda Kerr, Swarovski has chosen long-time collaborator and extremely talented global “Friend of Swarovski” Margaret Zhang to capture the personal style of brand muse Miranda Kerr, through her editorial lens. Joining the set in Los Angeles, stylist, photographer & writer Margaret Zhang shot photographs of both Miranda Kerr and herself to her stylistic interpretation of the collection. Margaret, alongside the international well-renowned L.A. based stylists, Chloe and Mari-Lou Bartoli, identified the fashion looks for the shots.

Source: professionaljeweller.com

SWAROVSKI, MIRANDA KERR UNVEIL JEWELRY  COLLABORATION

By Joelle Diderich

post-22656-0-40330800-1435856956_thumb.j  post-22656-0-92200100-1435857012_thumb.j  post-22656-0-98170500-1435856863_thumb.j

Paris —  SWAROVSKI has tapped Miranda Kerr, the face of the brand since 2013, to collaborate on the design of jewelry pieces for the holiday season. Consisting of two lines, Diapason and Duo, the fashion jewelry will go on sale next fall in Swarovski stores and counters worldwide priced from $69 to $299.

Featuring clear crystals with V-shaped and Y-shaped necklaces, Diapason is built around classic and romantic designs. Duo is designed for layering and features items including necklaces with thin chains and symbol pendants in crystal pavé and cut-out rose-gold plating, and gemstone-colored crystals adorning the chain. Kerr will appear in the holiday campaign shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin wearing designs from the Diapason collection, alongside a Stardust Deluxe bracelet and a Crystalline Oval watch.

The Australian model attended a press conference in Innsbrück, Austria, to unveil the collaboration and was to be the guest of honor at a gala at the company’s Kristallwelten museum on Thursday night. She said the idea for her to collaborate with Swarovski creative director Nathalie Colin was initially mentioned in May 2014 at a press conference in Australia, where the crystal-maker unveiled its new marketing strategy of promoting its product offering as suitable for everyday wear. “It’s such a wonderful opportunity to be able to work with a brand that I know and that has such a strong history and has all of these amazing resources, and the technology and the experience,” Kerr told WWD in a telephone interview.

The collaboration marks her first venture into accessories design. Kerr has launched her own organic cosmetics line, Kora Organics, and published self-help books “Treasure Yourself” and “Empower Yourself.” She also collaborates with porcelain-maker Royal Albert on a tea ware collection. “This is another extension of my creative side. What I really enjoy doing is creating pieces that are not only beautiful but also meaningful. Like with this collection, each little charm has a special meaning,” she explained. In line with Kerr’s belief in positive affirmation, the Duo jewelry is divided into categories named Love, Joy, Spirit, Strength, Grace and Luck. Love is symbolized by a heart motif, Joy by a star, Strength by an evil eye, and so forth. Each jewel comes with a mantra attached. “The evil eye is my favorite, actually. That is about living your life with confidence. And so I feel like there’s a piece in there to suit everyone,” Kerr said.

Robert Buchbauer, chief executive officer of the Swarovski consumer goods business and a member of the Swarovski executive board, said the company has a long history of collaborations with designers, artists and architects, but this was its first large-scale project with a brand ambassador. “Miranda just comes across very naturally. That means the credibility level that she’s able to achieve by connecting to her audience, whether it’s the press or whether it’s our consumers in the world, is just amazing. You just look at her and she offers you a smile, and it’s kind of like irresistible,” he said. “She represents part of our values by doing that because, as a brand, we wanted to stand for innovation, for being fashionable, for beautifying women on the one hand, but on the other hand we also wanted to be friendly,” Buchbauer added. He said the collections codesigned by Kerr represent about a third of Swarovski’s holiday offering this year, and early indications are that most of its retail partners will buy into the collections. Based on the results, Swarovski will decide whether to go ahead with a planned extension to the Duo line in 2016. The executive declined to provide specific sales projections.“Considering the size and the price points, I would say that it will be pretty successful internationally,” he predicted, noting that Kerr influenced every aspect of the designs, down to the shape of the stones.

“They are about love, they are about protection, they are about bringing positive messages across. This way we are able to put more meaning behind our products and make them good gifts for the season, easy to choose for the gift giver and easy to understand for the recipient,” he added. Kerr’s contract as the face of Swarovski runs through summer 2016, and she was keen for the design collaboration to continue into next year. “It’s interesting because I’ve already designed that collection and then I’m designing the next collection. I’m excited about both of them and I just want them all to be out now. It teaches you a lot of patience,” she said.

The model is also toying with the idea of building a network of wellness resorts, though she admits time is an issue, especially as a mother to Flynn, her four-year-old son with actor Orlando Bloom. “I’m not there yet. I’ve been playing with that idea for a long time, and even possibly having, like, a Kora Spa. But it’s just a matter of time, and right now being a mother and doing everything that I am, it keeps me very busy,” she said.

Source: wwd.com

PS. If someone is able to extract HQ pictures of Miranda from this article on WWD - feel free Flower%20for%20you.gif

SWAROVSKI GALA DINNER IN KRISTALLWELTEN, 02/07/2015

" Here they are, the party can get started here in Swarovskiland. Miranda Kerr arrives at Kristallwelten with Mr. Robert Buchbauer the fifth generation of Swarovski family."

post-22656-0-78289800-1435861779_thumb.jpost-22656-0-28314500-1435861991_thumb.j

Source: @crimanfredi Instagram

post-22656-0-98679600-1435862307_thumb.j

Source: @julietherd Instagram

post-22656-0-86757800-1435862420_thumb.j

Source: @marieclaireau Instagram

post-22656-0-36439900-1435862473_thumb.j

Source: @glamouritalia Instagram

post-22656-0-47643700-1435862088_thumb.jpost-22656-0-39580400-1435865324_thumb.j

Source: @StaceyTonks Twitter