Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

HARPER'S BAZAAR CHINA, AUGUST 2014

post-22656-0-31708700-1406357453_thumb.j

Source: beauty.aili.com

To be honest I am really disappointed by this editorial. I was so happy when I saw the cover although it looked familiar ( I mean the way of shooting ). And then I saw backstage video with Terry Richardson and everything was clear. White background ( again ) and Miranda doing weird poses on the floor.  This notorious " male factor " like tuxedo, top hat, pants with suspenders is pathetic. These pictures look like outtakes from Australian edition of Harper's Bazaar. It is a pity that the session wasn't created while Miranda was in Shanghai. I bet that there are many good Chinese fashion photographers.

attachicon.gif1406279465_91880100.jpg

To be honest I am really disappointed by this editorial. I was so happy when I saw the cover although it looked familiar ( I mean the way of shooting ). And then I saw backstage video with Terry Richardson and everything was clear. White background ( again ) and Miranda doing weird poses on the floor.  This notorious " male factor " like tuxedo, top hat, pants with suspenders is pathetic. These pictures look like outtakes from Australian edition of Harper's Bazaar. It is a pity that the session wasn't created while Miranda was in Shanghai. I bet that there are many good Chinese fashion photographers.

I agree with you

attachicon.gif1406279465_91880100.jpg

Agree

did u guys posted that Miranda is now number 1 in top sexiest on models.com?

I just checked and I thought that models,com done it in an alphabetic order?

if u click on the picture of Miranda in the alphabetic order list appears this ( at least to me)

in the page 5-1 also if u read there

post-49177-0-1446157789-83898_thumb.png

if u click on the picture of Miranda in the alphabetic order list appears this ( at least to me)

in the page 5-1 also if u read there

post-76139-0-1446157799-95727_thumb.png

Gisele is #4 and Natalia is #1 in top money girls  :idk: o.O . So I don't think you're right, guy.