Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Not too thrilled about the fact that she's the new angel.. but ah well , what can you do... as long as Adri & Ale are there I can't complain!

Wow I disagree. I couldn't think of a better VS model to step in right now. Miranda is a cutie!

Not too thrilled about the fact that she's the new angel.. but ah well , what can you do... as long as Adri & Ale are there I can't complain!

Wow I disagree. I couldn't think of a better VS model to step in right now. Miranda is a cutie!

Yes she is such a cutie and she fits as one of the angels

Well damn! There goes my secret.

Buuut my 2nd secret i better tell now before someone posts before i get a chance to.. she is the guest editor for the next issue of the Australian OK magazine which goes on sale next wk [i only found this out during lunch while she was back in syd following her short stint in RAFW last wk.] So there! hehe. She had to take notes backstage to cover everything for this special issue.

Keep an eye out- she was so impressed with the designers & was so honoured to be asked to do this. She did so well!! Yet another thing to add to her resume.

Btw she is the spokesmodel for Noni juice also- we swear by this stuff! seriously, you don't know what ood it can do for you until you try it.