Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

AMAZING, thanks! :heart: :drool:

Do you have any pictures or caps of this video? :wave:

The only caps I did was for that picture and the ones on my set but I'll make some more later :hehe:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's official, Miranda's the new angel :woot:

Two seats to my right, expat Australian model - and newly-minted Victoria's Secret "Angel" - Miranda Kerr.

I haven't been here in a while. Seems like alot has happened. I only got two questions:

1) So I watching Grey's Anatomy last night, and during one of the commercial breaks, Kerr's new VS commercial came on. Is she the new Angel?

2) Is Brent her bf?

AMAZING, thanks! :heart: :drool:

Do you have any pictures or caps of this video? :wave:

The only caps I did was for that picture and the ones on my set but I'll make some more later :hehe:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's official, Miranda's the new angel :woot:

Two seats to my right, expat Australian model - and newly-minted Victoria's Secret "Angel" - Miranda Kerr.

oh wow that's such a huge accomplishment!!!!!! her accent is too cute :D

Actually yesterday two girls in my last period class mentioned Miranda. Actually they were talking about VS and they said the girl from the commercial was "GORGEOUS". I wanted to tell them it was Miranda Kerr so bad.

so you didn't say it?

Thanks agaiiiin :drool:

Miranda Kerr Portmans Ads 2006 & 2007 :flower:

1. Party '06

party_061.jpg

Youtube:

RapidShare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/29212922/party_06_1_.mov.html

2. Photobooth '07

Photobooth1.jpg

Youtube:

Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/29212942/Photobooth_1_.mov.html

is it alright? i haven't a picture, only sound & white screen :blink: ... i downloaded it on rapidshare///

Actually yesterday two girls in my last period class mentioned Miranda. Actually they were talking about VS and they said the girl from the commercial was "GORGEOUS". I wanted to tell them it was Miranda Kerr so bad.

so you didn't say it?

No, they were girls I never talked toso it would look weird :\ .

Thanks agaiiiin :drool:

Miranda Kerr Portmans Ads 2006 & 2007 :flower:

1. Party '06

party_061.jpg

Youtube:

RapidShare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/29212922/party_06_1_.mov.html

2. Photobooth '07

Photobooth1.jpg

Youtube:

Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/29212942/Photobooth_1_.mov.html

is it alright? i haven't a picture, only sound & white screen :blink: ... i downloaded it on rapidshare///

It's probably because it's a .mov Sorry i couldn't convert it, but try to dl quicktime, or read it in quicktime, it should work :D

It's probably because it's a .mov Sorry i couldn't convert it, but try to dl quicktime, or read it in quicktime, it should work :D

ohh, it's not your fault :blush: , i like portmans's ad with miranda so much, and it's so pitifully that i can't watch it :cry: ... hmm but i have it a .mov too...