Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

SUMMER’S GIRL

Elle France cover girl Miranda Kerr talks hot-weather style, summer plans and the collection designed

in collaboration with Swarovski

swa2.jpg

While being one of the world’s top models and a go-to international cover girl, Miranda still embodies the girl next door ethos –as approachable as she is beautiful. Her style is unapologetically feminine, and the new Swarovski collection she helped design is sentimental —each charm infused with meaning, a jeweled reminder to cherish the little things. During her most recent cover and story with Elle France, Miranda sat down to talk summer style and her collection designed with Swarovski.

swa1.jpg

What are your favorite pieces for summer?

Miranda: I love a great pair of jeans and go for a lighter shade of denim in summer, shirt dress, maxi dress, organic cotton t-shirts and a flattering one piece bathing suit would be some of my summer basics. I also have three new additions to my Swarovski collection this summer – Sunflower which stands for happiness, circle which stands for unity and the infinity symbol, they all come designed on a rose gold chain with beautiful Swarovski crystals.

The Swarovski collection you helped design includes delicate necklaces and pendants. How do you style them?

Miranda: I love layering them all but sometimes I may just wear one piece – it just depends on what I’m wearing. I also love mixing metals and I designed the collection around this approach… I find that way you can customize your look each day, and just mix it up. The special part about my collection is that every piece has a special meaning and positive wish for wearer. The Duo Star symbol represents Joy and the wish it to radiate your light; the Duo Evil Eye collection means protection and to live with confidence; the Duo Snowflake symbolizes spirit and to celebrate your unique magic.

Can you share a favorite summer moment?

Miranda: I love entertaining at home, and during the summer I tend to host lots of BBQ’s and pool parties, we cook and put the music on… it’s always great fun and relaxed.

swar3.jpg swa4.jpg

Source: Swarovski

GRITTY PRETTY MAGAZINE, ISSUE 7 WINTER 2016 (BIGGER)

Photographer: Nick Hudson

Hair: David Keough

Makeup: Lisa Storey

Styling: Jessica Paster

13285337_905182782961976_1054252736_n.jpg

Source: @gritty_pretty Instagram

13346538_1349243671759180_7579611124406579129_n.jpg

Source: Gritty Pretty Facebook