Bellazon

God Of War III

JoeKnight

:yuckky:

Yeah, the ending of the game can go EFF itself. There was so much build-up to the final chapter and for them to add the whole Pandora storyline was a big EFF YOU to the fans of the series. All of a sudden, Kratos cares for someone else other than himself? BULLSHIT! I didn't believe it for a second.

To me the biggest storyline goof was the whole Titan betrayal thing. You spent all of GoW2 being aided by Gaia only for her to "have no choice" in the third game? WTF!!

And the whole Athena "You disappoint me, Spartan" line at the end just made me mad. "That was meant for me!" EFF YOU, Athena!!!

The Hades battle was quite awesome. I only partially enjoyed the Hermes sequence and was it really necessary to introduce Hercules this late into the whole trilogy? As for Aphrodite, who knew she was such a VS model?

To be honest, the real reason I was so disappointed with the GoW3 story was because I didn't feel that Kratos got any real retribution for everything he did in all three games. I wanted a nice Final Fantasy X ending with Kratos and his family and his nightmares finally coming to an end, but NO. Instead, he just kills himself with the Blade of Olympus.

Oh, BTW, all three of my God Of War guides have been turned into IPhone Apps! There was a guy that contacted me about it and now you can find my guides under "God Of War 3 Trophies" (under XCool Apps) in the Apps store. I feel honored.

:blink:

• 1 year later...

God of War III is an action-adventure video game released by Sony Computer Entertainment's Santa Monica division for the PlayStation 3 in March 2010. The game was well-received, achieving an aggregate score of 92% on both Game-rankings and Meta-critic.Loosely based on Greek mythology, the game focuses on protagonist Kratos, and forms part of a saga (the sixth chapter in the God of War series) with vengeance as a central theme.

thanks,

download games