Bellazon

God Of War III

JoeKnight

• 2 weeks later...

:heart:

HAH! So you're a GoW freak, huh? Me too. I wrote walkthroughs for both GoW1 and GoW2 and I am gonna get my hands on GoW3 to complete the trilogy walkthrough I started. In fact, I was the FIRST person to EVER write walkthroughs for both games. It's something I'm quite proud of. Of course, there's a bunch of other walkthroughs, but ALL of them are based on what I wrote. Arrogant, you say? F*CKIN' AY!!!

Yup, I still remember when I got my hands on the PS2 GoW1 demo back in 2005 (called "The Hydra Battle"). The demo rocked! And then when the GoW2 demo came out in 2007 (called "The Colossus Battle"), I just couldnt resist. Would it surprise you if I told you that I still have both demo discs?

BRING ON GOW3!!! It's time to end this story!

:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

According to an article by the associated press, new info about GOWIII is out.

Those cerberus-like gauntlets are called Sestus and they are a more beastly version of the blades. I'm guessing somewhere between the Gauntlet of Zeus and the Blades of Athena.

And the levels are gonna be fought on the backs of Titans. The levels are actually gonna be moving :chicken: awesome.

And from the looks it appears that the 'head- based item' this time will be the head of helios. Which is like a mythological flashlight.

Oh yeah, and of course it's gonna earn the mature rating. This is supposed to be even gorier.

I can't wait for concept art pictures

Alright 2 new vids came out. One is an interview and the other is a full trailer. Now, due the the extreme grphic nature of the full trailer I won't post that. However, you can go onto ign and find it; however, you'll have to plug in your birthdate to verify.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the first of those 2 mags today to read the article and I am even more excite. Apparently you're not only fighting Gods, but the Titans as well. And to answer TooBoku's question with perfect certainty ... yes ... there is a sex mini game, but they said they spent a lot of time on it ... so I can only imagine what this one will be like. They also said there's gonna be of course, a lot of puzzles, very very explicit context-sensitive moves, and fighting up to 50 enemies at a time ... and they coordinate their moves :| And the big boss battles are gonna be less than GOWII, but more than GOW.

I think I can say with some certainty ... Vamp ... if you're planning on making a guide for this one as well .... we're gonna need it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

More GoW III news. Apparently DC is gonna make a comicbook series recountig Kratos's history. It'll start in like October and run up till the release date. Hopefully the artwork will be incredible in the books. I soo can't wait.

• 7 months later...

^^Did you ever download the E3 demo? It is quite awesome and hella-bloody, although it is pretty short.

I already paid my copy, so I'm just waitin' for it to get released. I was told that Gamestop is holding midnight release parties on Monday. That means I can literally pick it up on March 16th! At least I'll have a better time with this than what I've heard and read about Final Fantasy XIII, hah!

^^BTW, speaking of art book, did you know that Bradygames released a special God Of War 2 guide that included an artbook and special packaging? Unfortunately, it was only given to special "clients", so it never went on sale to the public. And I don't think you can find one on Ebay, either!

I was able to score a copy of the special limited edition GOW2 guide through my contacts at Bradygames and I never told anyone about it until now. Well, not like it matters.

And did you read the GOW3 reviews? IGN gave it a 9.3 score, saying that it doesn't really improve on the combat mechanics (which I can say are the same as the last two games) and can be completed in less than 10 hours. Hey, as long as the boss battles aren't so stupid like in GOW2, then I'm all for it.

;) I got that special art book as well. Or at least i think we're talking about the same art book. idk

Anyway, got it and played the first little bit and OMG. Awesome. Poseiden was insane ... but cool. the camera angles can be a little wierd as well, but very nicely done.

^^Well, since you already got the GOW3 Bradygames guide, then you're all set. I'm sure you already spoiled it for yourself by reading about the final battle with Zeus.

But in my case, I have to get started with the FAQ by tonight. I guarantee there are a bunch of cheapo gamers out there that aren't so keen on buying the guide and would rather read my corny shit to save cash. And I don't blame 'em!

UPDATE: Check it out, I submitted my FAQ to IGN and they gladly gave it the front page treatment.

post-18518-0-1446072453-61144_thumb.jpg

I also submitted it to GameFAQs but it is incomplete at the moment. There is another author that somehow finished his own guide, but I call bullshit on it. Even if that guy bought the game at the midnight release, there is NO way he could play the game and then type up a full guide in one day.

I guarantee that guy just copied straight off of the Bradygames guide. F*ckin' plagiarist asshole bitch!

:)